Monster Hunter

2 days, you don't have much time left to get your prööhves

Attached: 1656167484994.jpg (1000x1000, 319.75K)

>proohves
You'll call the autists and the brazilians, don't bring this upon the thread

just beat AI: Somnium Files - Nirvana Initiative. It was OK, better than the first game in some respects, worse in others. Ending was a disappointment. Gonna try and replay 999 for the first time since its original release and then play the sequels for the first time before Sunbreak comes out. If I get through 999 and VLR and don't get around to ZTD before release, I guess that's a positive since ZTD apparently sucks shit.

I just hope that the end game doesn't bore the shit out of me like it did in Rise.

t. no prooves not a big deal really, no one really posts them anymore

Attached: FViYI6CUYAIdVMW.jpg (500x500, 61.34K)

Don't care since I won't be grabbing it for a couple months anyways. The disparity of power between weapons was even larger in this demo than it is in the base game. So I'm gonna wait to see where theta goes for each weapon before buying because I after that lucent nargacuga update happens and the meta is still nargacuga/tigrex/valstrax armor for basically every build I'm out

Why do you care what the TA meta is?

managed to beat it with some rando. just the two of us. i was sns and he was cb, i tried to stun as much as possible and get the rathian to down him too and he just spammed the SAEDs.

Because I also do TA's and have since the portable 3rd port on ps3, aside from that why would I want to play suboptimally like a faggot, such as yourself who clearly has no desire to challenge themselves or take advantage of being as aggressive and getting the most out of these combat systems that would be available

>because I also do TA
Then it doesn't matter because you'd be using the strongest sets anyway. When it comes to TA, you have a very limited option for gear no matter what, because you're focused on clear times, not defense, not farming ability. Its a non-issue because autists like you would always gravitate towards a single set anyway.

>aside from that why would I want to play suboptimally like a faggot
What's optimal for a TA is not what's optimal for grinding or multiplayer or other goals in the game. Partbreaker is pointless for TA because for the most part you are hitting orange zones for max damage. It is a huge boon if you're trying to cut Almudron tails because it means less time trying to cut it it and more time trying to kill the monster.

You sound like a complete retard that doesn't even understand what the "meta" is and how it applies to you.

>you already have very limited gear
Sure but that doesn't mean Capcom has to make that gear the dame as it's already been
>what's optimal in TA isn't optimal in grinding and multi-player
Wow way to show that you're absolutely fucking dumb. If I'm solo grinding and it takes me 5 minutes to kill a monster that's faster grinding than you playing your retarded comfy set and taking 10-15 minutes. Please do not respond to me. You have already displayed your lack of intelligence regarding time management

Also who are you calling retarded you reddit spacing faggot lmao neck yourself

79k hp tobi lmao

>If I'm solo grinding and it takes me 5 minutes to kill a monster that's faster grinding than you playing your retarded comfy set and taking 10-15 minutes
You're a mongoloid because it doesn't matter how fast you kill a monster if you need to break a certain part in order to get the drop you want. You can kill Magnamalos as fast as you want, but if you aren't breaking their backs, you aren't getting scutes at a fast rate.

>reddit spacing
You do realize that that's a meme to call out newfags like you, right? Way to out yourself as both new and retarded.

Attached: reddit spacing.jpg (712x599, 70.79K)

I saw sunbreak on sale for 30 on keysites
That extra hammer damage better be worth it

Who the hell is moot

When the line breaks go between paragraphs it's just called formatting

>if you need to break a certain part in order to get the drop
There is not a single part in rise that you "need" to break a part for it to drop at all. So that's a pointless argument. Bro I have 400 hours in the base game and 40+ purple magnamelo orbs and like 300 scouts because breaking shit is going to happy while doing damage regardless and very rarely do parts not break even when it's not being focus on so please fuck off
>you realize
That you're a massive faggot, have your own le epic 4channel headcannon, and that nothing you say matters? Yes I realized that as soon as you responded to me

You don't need to break backs for scutes to drop at all, but you need to break backs to get scutes at a decent drop rate instead of relying on an abysmally low target drop chance.
>I have 400 hours and I have a lot of materials
That's because you've played 400 hours retard.

>gets called out for Reddit Spacing meme
>uh its just headcanon that people formatted their paragraphs in the past
Please return to whence you came. No amount of posturing is going to convince anyone that you aren't new as fuck.

Watch out, we got a badass over here

>this is the kind of autist that does TA
The metatranny meme is real.

Attached: metaslave parsetranny.png (576x466, 494.28K)

>very rarely do parts not break even when it's not being focus on so please fuck off
That's why you use partbreaker, dumbass.

No one cares about what you have to say and stop samefagging. Its pretty obvious

Fuck it, I figure this is a decent time with how weak lance is.

Attached: 20220624233927_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.15M)

>get called out
>no one agrees with you
No, you're right. You're definitely not reddit here.