Video Game Ages

These eras are named by some extremely relevant vidya event. The names I propose are:

>Mario 64 era
>Dark Souls era
>Undertale era (current)

Any suggestions will be well received.

Attached: 1656311227398.webm (1900x1080, 2.53M)

What terrible bait.

I'm being 100% serious and if you don't think Undertale was relevant, you should probably need to play more games other than bing bing wahoo

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsnnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so

.....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Attached: f10.png (600x434, 236.43K)

butt era

Attached: 1643552780786.jpg (716x1000, 136.76K)

>NHL 94 era (blast processing ludo)
>SoTN era (shit voice acting and great audio)
>MGS2 era (shit tons of TECHNOLOGY)
>Twilight Princess/Gears of War era (boring games full of bloom and/or third person shooting)
>dark souls era
>mobile gacha era
>post-DMC5 era

that's all I've got

where do you find these?

amazon

What is this called and where can I buy it

Before someone asks no these do not feel like real vagina's they feel like a wet hole and if you are a chronic masterbator you probably will not be able to have a good nut in them due to your DGS

You could almost wear those panties as a tank top.

post proof you have one otherwise i don't believe you

>these do not feel like real vagina'
wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg

>DGS
?

Wouldn't it make more sense to use consoles as era titles?

vidya butts era

It’s what happens when you beat ur dick so much that sex isn’t satisfying.

death grip syndrome

After years of masturbation trying to choke your cock like it owed you money, the nerve endings get smaller and number to compensate, meaning actual sex (penetrating a hole that's merely tight, not painfully restrictive like your hand) stops feeling like anything.

Death grip syndrome i assume

I don't need to own one I owned several fleshlights and several other male masterbaters they have no muscles and are like fucking a corpse. They do feel good but they are not Vagina's or feel anything like them but they can help you get over DGS.
Death Grip Syndrome its an internet term used to describe the degradation of feeling in ones penis from masterbating with your hand. If you masterbate so much eventually the tightness of a hole is not stimulating enough to give you a good orgasm or keep you hard.

can you fix it?

it's not real

yes stop fapping or if you must fap stop fapping with your hand and start using something like a fleshlight. it will take a couple weeks.

onaholes are literally the cure to DGS though, especially a nice soft one and especially if you fuck it
also fleshlights are shit

you have to take estrogen to correct it

I find it kinda funny.
Imagine the places you would have to get creative with in order to hide these things.
What if it was the whole package? A life sized doll of this material must be heavy, and very difficult to dispose of.
Hahahah if you mother fuckers manage to do it somehow that's impressive.
I'd thought I was good at hiding my fucking sex toys, but my mother found them and didn't tell me about it until a year later.
Shit's embarrassing.

The list I did was thinking in terms of game design paradigms. You can clearly see the massive influence in many games from those three. Maybe Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim are relevant, but their games aren't really replicated.

I can't last more than a minute inside the onahole. I thought I was Death Grips????

it 100% is real all you need to do to prove its buy a male masterbater and try using it.
>also fleshlights are shit
almost all male masterbaters are shit and cannot compare to a woman.

cute quickshot
sex and masturbation are not the same thing and anyone who treats them like they're the same are retarded. onaholes will never feel the same as vaginas and thats not a bad thing. there are really good sensations you can only get from fucking an onahole you'd never get from a vagina.

mfw when pillows and actual fuck asses

Attached: Magdeburg_Dom_Skulptur_17-L.jpg (448x600, 81.52K)

That's a nice setup.
How much does one of those assess cost?

>good sensations you can only get from fucking an onahole you'd never get from a vagina.
idk it's too sterile for me, not warm enough and lube imo is no substitute for real pussy juice. I was thinking of buying something like OP's webm since I'm recently single but I've tried shit like tenga in the past and it's nowhere near as pleasurable as the real deal for me

Pussy juice?

On the other hand you don't use it like your hand just moving your arm. You have to thrust into those so there's a lot more activity when masturbating with them.

vaginas self-lubricate when aroused or around ovulation

After trying quite a few sex toys in my early 20s as total incel the only one I want to try after actually having sex is the Nobra Twincharger. But I am not gunna cop close to $300 for a fucking coom machine.