Heh i hate open world games. They are so empty and full of boring quests, meaningless loot and copypasted stuff

>heh i hate open world games. They are so empty and full of boring quests, meaningless loot and copypasted stuff
>WAIT, WAIT DRAGONS DOGMA IS DIFFERENT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. ITS EVEN MORE GENERIC THAN OTHER OPEN WORLDS BUT THATS WHAT MAKES IT SO GOOD. WHO CARES THAT IT LOOKS UGLY, I FIND IT COMFY WITH EAR GRATING COMPANIONS OVERLAPPING THE SAME LINES EVERY MINUTE. I LOVE FIGHTING THE 3 SAME ENEMIES THROUGHOUT THE GAME
Why does this game get a pass again? Its worse than the average ubisoft open world

Attached: A907888A-55B0-4730-A252-3894AC12B1CE.jpg (250x306, 52.43K)

Based, you totally told that person you invented in your head.

no one defends the open world in dragon's dogma you dumb tranny

so you admit its a dogshit game?

It's the only way zoomers can debate.

Can we ignore the faggot OP and can some anons rent my pawn? Ill rent yours back and im gonna be farming a lot of BBI

Attached: 213214214214214.jpg (1920x1080, 498.29K)

no, I admit the open world is by far the worst aspect of it

at least ur honest

seething at a fictional argument

I remember the first wave of DD people actually did try to act like the open world part was good, they'd go on and on about how atmospheric it was to be running around at night with a lantern like that isn't cool for 15 minutes before you get beaten down by how bad DD did open world.
It was the second wave of DD:DA people that were like nah the open world is shit, bulletin board quests are shit, and you should rush the main quest which will take you everywhere anyway.

Consider suicide

>at least ur honest
what do you mean its not very open in the first place.

the truth hurts huh?

So it's unplayable then

i do

The open world in DD may be the worst aspect of the game but it's still better than Ubishit.

>user loses argument against the voices in his head

sure
you got any items you want? I feel like grinding today

Heh… dragons dogshit…

Attached: 1638847304015.jpg (828x792, 174.77K)

who are you quoting

The open world is shit but the gameplay is beyond. this is something you western developers will never get a hang of because you prioritize pozzing over good gameplay

the game became fun for me as soon as I figured out how to kick the ox in THAT one quest
I actually dropped it a couple of times in the past because of that particular quest

Attached: 1656375999808.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

>Why does this game get a pass again?
because its crapcum