The brown and gray era was objectively better than what we have today: women and blacks in every video game

The brown and gray era was objectively better than what we have today: women and blacks in every video game.

Attached: 1636750521734.jpg (1080x1266, 163.45K)

Nah.

Attached: 1656123960522.gif (220x264, 2.23M)

>he gets upset over video games
>meanwhile I just have fun

Attached: 1384909470009.jpg (409x409, 74.56K)

As a woman: i like women in video games ty :3

Attached: FWSiWiyUYAAJH_g.png (680x680, 432K)

>mfw been playing nomad/vampire survivors and monster hunter having a good time and also playing this kelperth game I got for the farming and having an okay-ish time hoping it gets better

if you're like vampire survivors i suggest going down the shmup rabbit hole

They were in those games, too. You just weren't a political extremist yet

I don't think I possess the autism. the bullet heavens are just "get OP, have seizure"
Bullet hell requires memorization along with the seizures

wrong. THE brown and gray video game is gears of war. the game that defined the entire era. a game that had exactly 1 black character who was the most over the top nigga stereotype ever, and exactly 1 female character who had 3 seconds of screen time and otherwise only talked through the mic from behind the scenes, and was passive/submissive the entire time. this isnt anywhere near modern games. if gears of war came out today it would be obliterated for its depiction of blacks and women

>10 years ago people complained about short brown haired white guys and boring brown colors.
>Now people complain about obnoxiously bright colors and dyed hair minorities
Just give me a game with real characters and a real art direction. The less people that know about it the better.

dragon quest 11
you can't find anyone to complain about it other than
>le turnbased

If you solely meant gears of war then why didn't you specify instead of casting a large net?

BBC good though

British television is trash

Based

No it isnt you american pig

user nooooo if you're not perpetually angry and miserable the jews will slap your mother!

>DAAAA JOOOOOOOOS
touch grass chuddie

>Just give me a game with real characters and a real art direction
Unfortunately that requires talented artists. The western developers refuse to use conventionally good artists, and also prefers scanning in people and generating assets. They are essentially devoid of style. The best you can get is the fortnite look.

>too retarded and desperate to defend Jews that you don’t notice he is on your side
Like pottery

would look much better with this filter if he had a big mustache

>brown and grey better than black and gay
I can't reshade niggers away so yes

>blacks
Sounds like we never got rid of brown graphics.