Stardew Valley

How's your farm coming along? Which one is your favorite to use?

Attached: StardewValleyBox.png (1920x2707, 2.15M)

Jas!

Attached: 1432534657.jpg (290x291, 31.02K)

Attached: 23432536.png (646x178, 131.4K)

how did concernedApe marketed stardew valley?
he was only one guy after all

>good at math, programming, writing, art, music, business, advertising, looks
Guy is a davinci lvl genius

Post the thicc thigh pic

Wasn't the game published by Chucklefish at the start?

I'm done with all the sprites and will now be working on the portraits for loli dragon Abigail.

Attached: 24823589.png (131x765, 21.28K)

yeah but they didn't do anything until after the came out and started blowing up

Cucking Clint is easily the funniest part of the game.
I married Emily, and every time I go to the Blacksmith I imagine myself saying things like
>Hey buddy how's it going?
>Hope there's something good in these geodes
>You know how much Emily loves her crystals
>I'll never forget the look on her face when I gave her a prismatic shard
>*chuckle*
>Of course, a gentleman never tells
>*wink*
>*chuckle*
>Well thanks for all your help buddy, I'll tell Emily you said hi
>Wait I've had an idea. You should come round for dinner sometime. Me and Emily, you and your missus.
>You don't have one? Well don't feel bad buddy, there's somebody out there for everyone.
>I used to be single before I met Emily, then I move to this town and meet and there's this incredible and beautiful girl waiting for me. Now we have two amazing kids together.
>Guys in this town must be blind or mad to have not snapped her up while they had the chance, am I right?
>*chuckle again*
>Alright buddy it's been a hoot talking to you, I'll come back tomorrow with some more geodes.

Attached: 1593028751371.jpg (1200x847, 318.21K)

Great work as usual user. The thought of a more-dragon-than-loli dragonloli is more appealing than I thought.

Fpbp

I want to try this game but I also want to try one of the other upcoming clones like Roots of Pacha, Spirittea, Potion Permit, Lonely Outpost, Super Zoo Story, or Witchbrook.

good indie devs are literally modern day Renaissance men and it makes me angry and jealous

What's the point? Just play SDV already so you can either appreciate or hate the rest better.

thread's not whole until these two show up

Which farm is the best to use?

And Ape had a loving gf to boot.

Whichever one you want.

well that's what happens when you create media people like, not some basement-dwelling incel that consumes said media and produces nothing

Default farm. The free space makes it completely unrivaled.