ITT: Aryancore games

ITT: Aryancore games

Attached: KCD.png (800x800, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-04-19-vavra-there-is-no-propaganda-in-kingdom-come-deliverance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Games bad
>combat system feels clunky
>first 3 hours of the game is 90% dialogue with 2 fights in the entire time
>countless bugs
>performance out of its ass
>Cumans not speaking turkish for some reason

>world is pretty tho
>dialogues are decent

Filtered tranny

>aryan
>set in a slavic nigger country
huh?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 45.44K)

Too many boring slavs talking. Not enough action. You want a Slavic history jerkoff session? Go read a book.

>you must be a tranny if you dont like tons of bugs and extremely clunky combat system
If I would be a tranny, woudnt I complain about different things?
also
>tranny complaining that the Cumans arent historically correct
I mean come on.
>
slavs pretending to be white while americans think they actually are lmao

>>Cumans not speaking turkish for some reason
Tartars born in Hungary, they speak hungarian retard

race is a social construct

I'm an Argie and I love this game. You literally can not be whiter than me

White playable characters only? Pavlov VR. VR`s CounterStrike. Three thousand custom workshop maps include multiple other gameplay modes.

>Aryan
Why americans are so retarded?

first its Tatar, you retard, second, most tatars still speak their original turkic language.
It makes sense if they obviously speak in hungarian to their superiors considering they are just mercenaries, but they should atleast speak turkish to each other or at the bare minimum should have some standard turkish battle shouts while fighting you

I'M WHITE THEREFORE AN ARYAN GOD! BOW TO ME!

Attached: 1656362084391.png (212x238, 7.5K)

>bait: the post

I have literally never performed a full combo in that game's combat system, without fail the AI will always parry me on the 2nd or 3rd hit and you HAD to use the EXTREMELY specific direction light-heavy strings to get any going, so I learned to just shove and bonk heads the entire way through.

Henry's a good lad though, and the profession stuff is nice and immersive. Good game overall.

nobody asked you, american

Game was made by liberals and leftists, devs even admitted it
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-04-19-vavra-there-is-no-propaganda-in-kingdom-come-deliverance

Where's Persia?

If that's the case why do people keep saying only Any Forums likes this game?

Because pandering to leftists never works and they will eat their own with glee.

because Any Forums are retards that latch into anything that even remotely agrees with their agenda? I mean look at Any Forums right now and see what these clowns are writing about the russia/ukraine war

Why should I care what random people online say? The fact is the devs openly acknowledged the game was made by liberals and leftists

>thread immediately starts crying about muh Any Forums
Every single time.

I support China which is communist because they hate negroes, left or right doesn't really matter so long as we agree

seethe more brown muttoid

I thought Any Forums also liked freedom of speech? Or doesnt it matter as long as you hate niggers to?

Now you get it

Pol is 99% Americans which I hate too, fascism is the only good system. One country, one leader.

>trying to bait THAT hard