Fuck CMLL

Fuck CMLL

Attached: Screenshot (2).png (586x548, 406.84K)

You'd think Dragon Lee would've known that before he started appearing in AAA. If he loved NJPW so much he should've just signed there or got a deal with AEW or Impact

what the fuck does cmll even do these days? first time ive heard of them in forever was hearing about them being cunts about 'door

>what the fuck does cmll even do these days?

They own every building they run in. They don't have intentions of expanding outside of Mexico and they don't use talent they don't have contracted outside of some odd NJPW appearances now and then.

They have an absolutely dummy proof set-up where they don't really have to answer to anyone and where everything they make is essentially profit.

Then they should fuck off and keep to themselves and stop interfering in shit that isn't their business
NJPW needs to drop them, AAA has all the talent anyway

Sloppy shop. Maybe shouldn't be a mark wrestling in multiple companies. This shows CMLL and AAA are more powerful than AEW

NJPW and CMLL have the oldest partnership in wrestling and been mutually friendly for ages. Plus if they dumped CMLL now there'd be awkward bits like not being able to use the Los Ingobernables stuff anymore.

>pay talent like shit
>dont let their talent work in the us
>get mad when njpw's american partner uses mexican talent not signed to them

Thank you CMLL and AAA from saving us from El Hoverhando and some random flipping beaner

Attached: lolkada.png (244x250, 133.96K)

>nooooooo I cant bump my neck to sawdust partaking in le hecking dream matches like back then with Hiromu!!

What a braindead mark

cmll is superior to aaa in every way. they've also produced most of njpw's biggest modern stars, especially nakamura and naito, and produced their biggest drawing stable since the nwo

>random flipping beaner
jamals don’t even watch the slop they defend lmfao

is andrade even on the aaa triplemania ppv saturday? or did they stop booking him too?

aaa is impact mexico

CMLL has nobody right now except for junior jobber Titan, that's it
AAA has access to Andrade, Dragon Lee(you nujamls love him remember), Rey Fenix, Pentagon, Vikingo, Psycho Clown, Black Taurus, and many more
Who gives a fuck about their past relationship, right now they offer nothing and are actively hurting other endeavours

Bandido too

you're wrong first of all, they have the boomer legends like blue panther and ultimo guerrero who would draw in japan far more than no name shitters like vikingo.
and if you've ever watched aaa, its dogshit wwe-tier and there is no way a wrestler will get better from working there, which is the goal for new japan guys who go to mexico either as young lions or to invent a new character

I only watch CMLL for the whores in the crowd

Attached: cmll_thots.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

Attached: Watch_CMLL_Mamacita_III.webm (766x426, 2.26M)

You don't know anything about professional wrestling. You have never even seen a CMLL show.

they would get a ton of heat in the japanese media for breaking a deal, they're serious about that kind of shit

Honestly I'm surprised CMLL were even tolerant enough for NJPW to work with AEW and Impact who work with AAA. CMLL has a raging hatred for anything related to AAA.

literally the only draw of AAA is memeing on how poorly produced it is and seeing who no shows

PUTA

Everything I said was correct no matter how much it makes you seethe
Who gives a flying fuck about all the ancient grandpas CMLL has that will never travel overseas anyway??
Every single luchador currently part of the internation zeitgiest is affiliated with AAA, everyone I listed actually gets talked about(add Laredo Kid to that list too)

luchablog is working overtime in this thread

Attached: laughinggirls cmll.webm (962x720, 1.12M)

>gf turns away
>peaking intensifies

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 5.21.58 PM.png (274x366, 129.06K)

>internation zeitgiest
literally no one cares what obese smarks think

I was about to say how come Negro Casas was able to work a GCW show vs AAA wrestlers, so I googled it and it turns out CMLL eventually stepped in to stop him from wrestling kek

Attached: Negro_Casas_y_Kemonito CMLL.webm (800x452, 2.1M)