New Hearthstone expansion announced

youtube.com/watch?v=A60ftuEwvlI
anyone plays this?
now you can make 40 card decks, picrel is already out for play

Attached: SPK1U0RBC38N1655757999063.png (250x330, 145.91K)

Don't you want a deck that is as small as possible in card games?

yes

That was true once, but considering how fucked up the game got, I don't think it matters, it's all RNG

Depends on what deck you're playing. Most archetypes want small decks for consistency, but faggots playing control want larger decks when going into fatigue.

Fuck off Blizzard

hearthstone has been dead for years, old gods was the last good expansion, and if you are still playing ANY blizzard game, may God have mercy on your soul.

there's a balance, you want consistent draws but also dont want to be decked out.

Cant you draw and play your entire deck by t7 in modern HS?
Go to your fucking containment general

hearthstone might be absolute fucking garbage simplistic bullshit, but it's sad that they do way more interesting stuff with the wow lore and story than actual wow

usually yeah, but more cards = more options and you also get 10 extra health to have more chances of using your 10 extra cards

>anyone plays this?
Not any more. Game was cooler before they started removing breasts because oh god the horror.

Attached: file.png (640x640, 814.63K)

Like the black lesbian Stormwind guard?

I gave this game a go again out of sheer morbid curiosity a few months back. I came across some sort of mage deck where they could shoot a fireball at my face that would also put a stronger fireball in their deck that would shoot at my face and repeat etc. I had no ability to interact with the cards at all.

This game is so beyond dead it's purely for Chinese whales and Saudi Princes now

only chinese incels play this garbage anymore.

>Censor art in a child's card game
>Blizzard is oppressing me!
Why are you so fragile?

I have ascended beyond concept like winning or losing
The only enjoyment I receive from this game is playing borderline masochistic decks and using "bad" cards

tranny game made for trannies by literal trannies

im surprised they are not going the HOTS route and making diablo or overwatch expansions cards
i guess the game must make some decent money still

>child's card game
why are you playing a child's game?

absolutely disgusting what this game turned into

>child's card game
>game is a slot machine
what did blizzard mean by this?

It just works

This card is controltard's wet dream. Glad I stopped playing.

There's Diablo in the mercenaries gamemode