At what point did you realise Sekiro was their magnum opus? I'm ashamed to say I didn't accept it fully until this year

At what point did you realise Sekiro was their magnum opus? I'm ashamed to say I didn't accept it fully until this year.

Attached: sekiro3.png (1443x1745, 673.88K)

it's just a video game dude

So?

>positive, lasting change to ashina
you literally don't though, it gets fucked by the interior ministry. In fact, you killed half of ashina's defenses against it

>Not a single bad area or boss
>Fountainhead Palace
>Monkeys

>not a single bad boss fight
False Corrupted Monk

Those are good, your opinions are low quality

None of those games are their magnum opus though

Attached: King's_Field_IV.jpg (266x375, 29.31K)

>False Corrupted Monk
>good
No.

Yes, it is good.

How? True Corrupted Monk is good, the False version is just lazy

Sekirochads... I KNEEL

It's fun to fight, nothing lazy about it.

>It's fun to fight

Attached: 1640005676074.jpg (453x439, 84.65K)

Fountainhead palace is one of the best areas in the series. Don't tell me you got filtered by the mist nobles. Also folding screen monkeys is probably the best "puzzle" boss From have done. I know that's not saying much but it's something.

It's fine. That and dual apes are as bad as it gets, they are lazy but not outright bad.

Stop posting any time retard

Dual Apes is cool

Ever since it came out.

Attached: Excellence.jpg (1220x1820, 716.33K)

Nobody likes monkeys

Turns out... lil monkey fella

Attached: foldingscreenmonkeys.jpg (1000x463, 50.6K)

False. I liked monkeys, it's a decent enough puzzle boss. Normal puzzle bosses are chores to do a second time, but monkeys can be done very fast after you know the trick

instantly but then again I'm a 164 IQ brainiac so I don't even blame all the brainlets for being brainlets.

It's a nice and scenic arena and the boss isn't annoying. Only retards and add fags dislike the Folding Screen Monkeys

These 4 games are the best ever made in my opinion

I knew it as soon as I beat SSI. I hope they will reach the same heights again, ER was a step down sadly. But it's difficult to maintain such high quality all the time.

God Bless you and your taste brother.

Attached: 1654151215546.webm (371x209, 320.37K)

>Filtered by monkeys
very cringe

Attached: 1648864377621.png (770x774, 716.9K)

>Beautiful setting
Tbqh I always felt like there was an undercurrent of gruesome horror in the setting
Everything looked slightly twisted and malformed
The enemies all looked a little inhuman, they had gangly limbs and uncanny faces
The narrow paths twisting and winding through mad cliffs and crevasses
I really liked it but "beautiful" is a strange word for it

>The enemies all looked a little inhuman, they had gangly limbs and uncanny faces
They're just malnourished asians

There's plenty of beauty there though. But it's true that it's more a dark fantasy than OP lets on, every from game has at least some creepy aspects to it at least

fpbp