Miyamoto didnt do anything wrong

Miyamoto didnt do anything wrong

Attached: 1556947477260.png (471x451, 205.57K)

>>>/incel/ - Internet Celebrities

>THE RETURN OF THE KING
>releases a shitty star fox game and goes back to doing nothing
god I hope the Mario movie isn't hot garbage

lmao that's gonna make the journos at edge seethe these days. i assume he said that when wii u was announced.

What he says is true but what he does is actively fuck up development.

Has there ever been a company in the tech world that just finally broke down and admitted the hardware they tried to push isnt working out and maybe we should stop trying?

Sega

Nintendo did that with the GameCube. It wasn't selling well so they changed it up with the Wii.

>try to challenge yourself
>Nintendo games

Attached: 1596913379409.png (166x148, 827)

Bold words for the faggot personally responsible for Twilight Princess's overextended tutorial.

They kept pushing gamecube well into the DS era as the DS blew up and t he GC was forgotten

I distinctly remember playing prime 2 when nobody cared

Miyamoto fell off during the Wii era and all of the shitty game ideas he introduced in that era. Dude needs to retire.
Most of the shit he's praised for weren't even his own ideas.

But the Wii U never had any hard or difficult games? And the nintendo is known for being the easiest kiddie console?

Only storyfags hate Miyamoto.

I'm getting Inafune vibes from him now. I guess it's best they keep him in the closet.

Tropical Freeze got 6's and 7's because nobody could finish it

When they added Funky Mode on Switch suddenly it got 9's

Attached: 1515916795042.png (475x886, 190.07K)

Real gamers don't want to visit Disneyland? Am I reading this right?

Attached: 1616975840838.png (973x357, 106.86K)

That's literally what he's been doing since 2006/7

They weren't pushing it all during that late into it's life. There weren't even commercials. Why lie?

from software seems to think they know what they're doing

Attached: jmng.jpg (585x305, 38.54K)

There's so many Nintendo games that play themselves, what is he on about?

Also responsible for first person metroid. And super mario bros. 1 and 3.

Nintendo completely pulled the plug on Virtual Boy.

>Does not want to make content for people who like going to theme parks
>Releases a shitty Star Fox game
>Dedicates the rest of his career to making content for a theme park

Attached: townsends.jpg (900x899, 95.89K)

The last good years.

He's on about making successful games.

Miyamoto hasn't actually worked on games since the GC era when they still made slightly-engaging first-party titles
Galaxy and Twilight Princess made a shit-zillion dollars and he just shows up as a formality.

A few facts about Miyamoto many people still don't know:
>Miyamoto's dick is 9.72 cm (erect), he likes women with big boobs and he only fucks on missionary position
>Miyamoto grandpa was one of the pilots in Pearl Harbor
>his favorite TV show is Kinpachi Sensei, he also likes Downtown Abbey and South Park
>he tried to suicide after his father made fun of him, he had a vision of a middle aged guy with a mustache stomping on a turtle, when he recovered from the coma he used the idea for his Mario Bros project

>he only fucks on
Dumb esl poster

DK can be hard in later levels
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge

yeah nah, he just ruined Bingtendo forever with his retirement home brain and senile pants shitting faggotry.
faggot should have had the decenty to retire and fuck off 20 years ago and let brighter and more capable younger devs take over.
faggot is a controlling narcissist who is sniffing his own diapers.