Fight him a million times

>fight him a million times
>constantly yelling
>refuses to elaborate
what's his problem, seriously? Why is he so fucking butthurt?

Attached: Daisaku_Kuze.png (1366x768, 1.3M)

He's Japanese

>Yakuza 0
shit sux

>fight him a million times
>constantly yelling
>refuses to elaborate
Sounds like a Bravely Default boss.

Attached: 1532938158360.jpg (430x430, 47.26K)

Because Kiryu wasn't ever fully committed to the Yakuza life.

Attached: dKBsMng[1].png (1168x657, 772.57K)

I played 0 and literally do not remember this guy, nor much of anything else about the same to be honest.

there wold never have been an omi alliance, jingweon or blacked monday problem if kuze wasn't locked up

all the main bad dudes were pretty memorable, moreso than most yakuza villains. sorry about your memory loss.

>lives in 8 games titled Yakuza
>never fully committed
nigga i've never seen kiryu at the fucking GROCERY STORE wtf you mean he not committed to the yakuza life???

>nooooo you can't kill people, that's mean and unforgivable!!!
>why yes i will gladly become the patriarch of a yakuza clan solely so i can pass it on to a korean double-agent, how did you know i was the natural choice for this?

he went to prison for being too big of a bitch to do in dojima and take his place to begin with

>nooooo you can't kill people, that's mean and unforgivable!!!
>kills hundreds of people in 0
yeah, I'm thinking he's based

don't care. ichiban shits on him anywaty. NEXTTTTTTTT

He is basically the Chuck to Kiryu's Jimmy

How can you forget KIIIRRRRRRRYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

>is so megabased his name is Japanese for dimes
>he's even a natural finner

Attached: 7890061789.jpg (400x400, 41.79K)

doesn't count :^)

Was he only really popular in the west? I'm surprised that they never made a prequel starring Kuze.

Because unlike Awano or Shibusawa, he actually has pride. Despite how much of an asshole he is, Kuze is the only one of the 3 lieutenants that Kiryu actually respects and still calls him "sir" by the end. Because he isn't in it for the money or the power, he is a true yakuza through and through that lives and dies by the code Kiryu has sworn his life to uphold.

Attached: bcei1ep70nx41.jpg (1060x589, 47.86K)

He was a yakuza in 2 gamed and then only for like 10 minutes each.

bushido code

All of those still would've happened.
Ryuji coming to power was inevitable because the chairman was getting too old to stop him
The Jingweon problem stemmed from before the events of 0 and the Koreans are too autistic to let a grudge go, even if Terada wasn't fake assassinated they still would've tried their revenge with the bombs.
Black Monday was all unrelated people.

>kills hundreds of people in 0
Incorrect, no one died in 0 or 1's highway shootouts. In fact, no one died by Kiryu's hands until 6 which a main story dialogue confirms. Even the waiter he uses as a human shield was fine.

Attached: YAKUZA 6_ The Song of Life_20180309203717.jpg (1920x1080, 551.67K)

>n fact, no one died by Kiryu's hands
Not for lack of trying, he was perfectly willing to shoot to kill in 2's finale, but someone else beat him to it. Also, who did he kill in 6, I must've missed it.
>Even the waiter he uses as a human shield was fine.
Doesn't count anyway, someone else was shooting.

>Also, who did he kill in 6, I must've missed it.
He didn't. He was on his way to kill either Iwami or some crony, I honestly can't recall, but Someya was there instead and they had their fight at which point Someya sudokus.

Games titled Like A Dragon*

another majima; he wants to play