The best Pokemon game ever made

The best Pokemon game ever made.

Attached: pokken-tournament.png (1232x1761, 2.74M)

I enjoy how neutral heavy the game is. It literally has a mechanic that forces you back to neutral. Is it weird that I like that?

That's a Tekken game

you mean the game with rock paper scissors hit properties that can't decide whether it's an arena fighter or a 3d fighter, where it doesn't feel like a fleshed out game regardless of which phase you're in?
i disagree and no amount of characters that can use certain moves to stay in the same phase can convince me otherwise

>Not Mystery Dungeon 2

Attached: 1652555384315.jpg (321x306, 23.51K)

>sold worse than arms and new snap (another title by Namco)
>both Pokemon casuals and FGC hate it, especially the phase shift garbage
>ugly, off model, and greasy as shit despictions of Pokemon (worse offenders are Gardevoir and Blastoise)
>mandated bullshit such as holographic costume devices, which started to spread into other spinoff titles
>Not even a real Tekken game, it's just a Naruto Storm game with Pokemon and Tekken references.
>Avoided Smash Pokemon because "it's le too obvious", proceed to add Pokemon alluding to or based on their Smash counterparts anyways
>Dogshit single player (inb4 hurr fighting games dont have 1P variety anyways XD)
Not even
Here's a better game commissioned by nu-TPC.

Attached: PokemonLegendsArceus_GWPOfferItems_enNOE.jpg (767x431, 99.8K)

*Naruto Storm game

No but if they make a sequal with this quality and actually fun mechanics this time (fuck the swap 3d shit) it could be.
>tfw was ina forum dedicated to it before release
>played 2 matches and never touched it again cause I didnt own a wiiu

Not really. It's an arena fighter with a phase where it pretends to be a traditional fighter.

yeah but storm 4 and generations are actually good games

That's the issue Should have made a good game than a lazy cash originally for arcades

>sold worse than arms and new snap
It deserved it. Holding back entire patches and characters from the Wii U version that were in the Arcade version just so they could try and force people to pay full price for the Switch version was scummy as fuck.

Yeah but you're retarded and couldn't play the game

i just don't like it bro it feels like garbage

Yeah but it's never getting a sequel that will fix the issues.

>is not even a good fighting game

I got filtered so hard by everyone online I disconnected several times in rage

>I just don’t like it
Skill issue.

Braixen was fuckin hot in this game

>cant admit his dogshi(f)t gimmick even if lot of people have issues of it
No wonder your game sold like shit.

and this is the best Pokemon manga ever made

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1741, 319.47K)

Where’s Pokken poster when you need him

Most arena fighters are trash where pokkens arena phase is good

>Pokemon Anime parody #55534565645