Honest opinion on this?

Honest opinion on this?

Attached: A1A90CF3-EED9-4333-B4FC-E1B243DEDCFA.jpg (768x1434, 150.03K)

barely ok mid-gen console, will become oudated/supbar in 2 years tops

Cheap gamepass machine for poors (and that's a good thing)

Complete garbage, holding back video games.

SDD smol

Great for emulation. Put PCSX2 on there and you can play basically every PS2 game at 1440p 60FPS.

It’s a good gamepass box, but I think you need to have brain damage to honestly think another subscription based device is a good thing.

it is complete shit and will hold back the new gen and it's really messed up. compare elden ring on ps5/xsx and the series s. its so fucking garbage. it could have looked way better if they just focused on making it for the new gen

For modern games it's complete garbage, but it's fantastic as a portable PCSX2 emulator/playing older Xbox games.

Elden Ring is on XBO and PS4 too but Series S held it back for sure kek. It runs like garbage on every platform including PC.

I literally am thinking about getting this just to play mcc on the couch

I've owned one since launch day, it was a really nice upgrade from the OG Xbox One. I never notice any quality problems or framerate issues and also don't care to have autistic retards point them out to me. It serves its purpose of letting me play new gen games very well and is at a fantastic price point.

Ps4 right?

It's fine. If you can afford an X do it for the storage and extra oomph. If you can afford an S you can afford the X.

Cheaper to buy a series X since it only comes with 500gb which is really only 200gb since the OS takes up most of it.
Upgrading it with more memory is $200 making it the same price as a Series X with worse graphics. So its actually much more expensive than a Series X.
You'll only be able to fit 2 games on it if you're lucky.
Also much weaker than the series x and a lot of games just look like shit on it.

It's nice that it's cheap and small and quiet.
It's nice having an OS that just boots games quickly.

You can use it as an emulator and you can just use regular USB 2.0 sticks to run the emulator games off of.

I would say don't buy it. Just buy a PC especially if you don't plan to play online games. Also don't plan on playing competitive online games, because those are basically fubar. Most people hack and they're nearly impossible to play without hacks. Even if you do play with hacks it's not worth your health to get upset over a competitive match. It will deter orate your mental health.

It's ok I guess. The monetary saving isn't really worth it but I find it convenient since it's very compact and easier to travel with. But I guess you could also just use a laptop for that.

Best bargain in gaming. Makes Sonytr00ns seethe.

Good business move on Microsoft’s part. Parents get to buy their kids a next Gen machine without breaking bank and the price point is good for those who only want a 360 emulator that plays 60fps.

I have a PC, PS5 and Switch. There's no need for a fucking nigbox

Attached: 1643382667162.webm (288x360, 467.75K)

i just.. don't need it
the specs are decent, the price is decent, the games are decent... i can afford more than decent

It triggers so many people that i love it. Every times the xbox out sales the ps5,a whole legion of salt bastards come out to say
>now-now show the numbers without the series s!
shit's pure comedy gold

this

who the fuck cares