Fire Emblem

>"People" fell for a fake as fuck leak that looked ripped straight out of a low budget chink gacha clone

I refuse to believe Anons were this dumb. You were all just pretending, right? Right?

Attached: vnuq98is12691.png (640x851, 829.63K)

Toothpaste-chan is real and her game will be the best one since FE6

I was telling people it was clearly fake since its reveal, even on youtube i was spamming comments about how fake it was.

but god damn some people, while most were shitposting, some actually believed this was a real ass thing, which is funny when you got people on youtube going "nah man this is fake as fuck senpai" and retards in the comments will STILL insist "THIS IS 1000% LEGIT THO"

I was surprised at that, it went beyond merely pretending to be retarded and I figured Any Forums is too cynical to so easily swallow fake leaks.

proof that it's fake?

Was there some concrete proof of it being fake?
Or what they used to fake this?

Chrom x Anna = Pepsi-chan

>low budget chink gacha clone
Isn't Fire Emblem already a chink gacha clone since Awakening?

This is why I think its real, there's just way too much shit that would need that would need to be built for this.
>"But the Grinch Leak!"
That wasn't a high effort leak. It was a picture of a edited image taken next to a bunch of other props, and the internet went mega autistic trying to connect dots that weren't there in the first place.

For this leak, the person would need to
>Have a good grasp on the Chinese language
>Be a skilled modeler/artist
>Design multiple UI elements
>Design multiple characters
>Make full 3D models for 4 characters
>Make 3D head models for 11 other characters
>Make a 3D environment
>Make 6 detailed sprites
There's probably some extra work that I'm missing, but either way whoever made this leak (if it is fake) would have to be cooking this up for a while. And considering there's a text-based leak yesterday from someone else with similar info I can't buy that this was made just for attention whoring, unless the goal was to make the original leaker look as pathetic as possible. Only the most desperate of desperate for attention would go through all this work just to look like a "credible" leaker.

counterpoint, is there any actual proof this is real? trusting people on the internet to tell the truth is retarded, if you think otherwise then why the fuck are you on Any Forums?

name a leaker that isn't a desperate attention seeker, you literally can't.

do you really think they have a history of quality? especially after 3h?

didnt your mother teach you to not answer questions by asking another question?

Did yours?

hey you started the question asking first.

I wanted it to be real, it's different

yes
yeah but you're supposed to give an answer not another question. i'm allowed to start the conversation with a question

Didn't everyone say it's real because of the direct coming today? But it was confirmed the direct is no FE related now.

They are going to count Gust as a 'third party' and reveal it tomorrow
bring the gloat boat back to shore

All leaks are automatically fake until they become completely impossible to deny. Especially Nintendo leaks.

Having said that, she is cute and I wouldn't mind a Fire Emblem game with this style.

It’s either a. Nintendo was so embarrassed by the bad publicity that they’ve sent orders to significantly rework it or b. It was intentionally leaked so when they finally do reveal it it will look like a masterpiece in comparison ala sonic movie

>pic related

with that said my answer is "all leaks are bullshit until proven otherwise"

Attached: if i do it it's right but it's wrong if it's you.png (970x676, 1.11M)

>They leaked the character designs to gauge audience reaction
See? All the cuteposting was on purpose. Gotta convince the guerilla marketers that Toothpaste-chan is cute! Cute!

What is intelligent systems problem? Three houses is essentially a koei game. Did paper Mario really require all hands on deck

With how awful some of these new character designs are would you really be surprised at all?

Burden of proof always lies with those who makes the claim sonny. The side claiming it's fake doesn't have to post any proof, it's those claiming it's real that does. This all started when some nobody posted an LQ image and "claimed" it was real without posting any real proof.