WELCOME MOON AND STAR

WELCOME MOON AND STAR
COME TO ME THROUGH
FIRE AND WAR
OH
OH

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 185.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p7CeTfyfJ14
youtube.com/watch?v=OXRWQefGh1U
youtu.be/rTeVz6rP6r4
youtube.com/watch?v=dTAWWGuWZxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you, now I need to listen to the 1 hour version again.

THE EVER BRILLIANT....GOLDMASK.
why the sudden Elden Ring thread? Jealous of Dragon's Dogma recent surge in popularity?

JOIN ME
youtube.com/watch?v=p7CeTfyfJ14
youtube.com/watch?v=OXRWQefGh1U

YOU'RE A DRAGON SLAYER
BUT I'M A PUSSY SLAYER!
SHE CAN'T AWAIT MY ARRIVAL
I'M GONNA SAVE HER FOR LATER

ANY TIME OF THE WEEK
I'M CLAPPING YOUR CHEEKS

Attached: Miraak.png (1000x1000, 1.04M)

Shit me too

The best video game parody song bar none
Soulful and made by an actual fan, with simple spliced voice lines and a nice original beat

Why did Dagoth Ur become a meme anyway. Is it all about the "fight" dialogue?

youtu.be/rTeVz6rP6r4
this one is my second favorite video of his

Why did dagoth ur betray the chimer and side with the invading nords?

He's got an eye-catching design and really sincere but vaguely campy dialogue, plus Morrowind is an overall nostalgia mine dripping with SOVL.

Revisionist history+unreliable narrator+chim

In all versions of the story the nords become aware of the heart by Dagoth Ur.
The "official" version only exonerates Dagoth Ur by stating he drew them into a trap but since the heart is actually in red moutain, the "official" version is complete bunk.

so theres no prophesy right?
azura just manipulated dunmer for centuries so they would all the dirty work for her?
otherwise how would you explain failed reincarnations?

There is a prophecy but its holds no real power. Its only meant to guide people to do azura's bidding.
Also before the Tribunal, the dunmers worshiped azura so its in her best interests to see them wiped out.

well that means theres no prophesy
there's just dude that believe that they were ancient heroes in the past life
and i doubt that the
>certain star sing
and
>undeterment parents
really that important. its just fluff to make it sound more like a prophecy with the chosen one.
the question is rises why did azura didn't dealt with dagoth herself?
was she still angry at dunmer? didn't cared enough? or she was possibly scared somehow?

GaaAaaaaay

Look upon the heart... the heart.

He’s a final boss that is completely fine shooting the shit for a bit, welcomes you as a friend and is just very memorable end cap to a game full of things that are memorable.

He’s got the heart, if she directly intervened he might have thought her out of existence.

Not a lot of bosses that you can talk to and who are more of a dangerous victim of other people crimes
He is still a madman who wants to turn people into elephants but he became like this because he was betrayed by tge same people who killed nerevar

Well he did do it to you when you are trying to stop him

Step aside
youtube.com/watch?v=dTAWWGuWZxk

The vague parts of the prophesy are vague for a reason.
>>undeterment parents
this is actually important as the person in the prophesy needs to be an outsider. Native Dunmer place great importance in their family name so someone born from uncertain parents means that they are removed from the dunmer culture and thus from the influence of Tribunal.
Theres some cut content that sheds more light on the prophecy and why only the ashlander tribes maintain it through oral tradition but that never really made into the game so theres little reason to discuss it.

She is a daedra with her own realm. Lorkhan's heart has no power over her.

Do I really need all this stuff

Attached: PCGW.png (965x691, 126.54K)

>otherwise how would you explain failed reincarnations?
ESO show how the failed incarnations came to be. The game makes one thing clear Azura knows they are all fake and even sends you to stop one such fool. Basically the prophecy was used as a political tool for centuries by "revolutionaries" that actually think it was bullshit only the get dabbed on by Azura.

you need Morrowind Code Patch, MGE and unofficial patch for a mostly vanilla playthrough