The Answer was good and I'm tired of pretending it wasn't

The Answer was good and I'm tired of pretending it wasn't.

Attached: Persona3cover.jpg (250x357, 57.81K)

(You)

He's right though?
Stay filtered, faggot.

>he
Again, (You)

stop samefagging, retard.

>two ips in this thread
so it's up to me then: the answer is fucking SHIT and anyone who unironically liked it is a homosexual african american

Attached: 1637365086421.jpg (959x348, 139.13K)

Nah, it was alright. You people just suck

holy fucking retard

Based

>t. Tasteless retards

Loli Mitsuru, the new music, the additional story, Metis and bossfights with your old party members were kino but was let down by the overabundance of Tartarus grinding. All Atlus had to do was re-release P3FES, add in full party control, make some QoL improvements to The Answer and it would've been a 10/10 upcoming PC port but they had to faggot out and run P3P through a shitty AI upscaler instead

Attached: Xbox - Persona Series on Xbox — Announce Trailer Xbox Game Pass - Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase 2022 [QESuddo8afY - 1280x720 - 0m12s].png (1280x720, 1.24M)

It's unnecessarily hard and even if you fuse growth skills into every one of your personas you're still going to need to grind for decent personas.
It's not fun, it takes much longer than it should due to necessary grinding, and the story itself is full of awful bits that don't make any of it worth it.
If you don't use Metis you can end up fucking yourself for the last chapter.

Of all the bullshit bosses in the game, none compare the Neo-Minotaur's constant Magarudyne spam that just wipes your party, he's ten times worse than sleeping table

At least Metis is kinda cute.

The Answer should just be watched through Youtube because playing it is not worth it.

Attached: metis-persona1[1].gif (249x498, 1.18M)

Attached: 1640001763521.jpg (600x600, 68.23K)

OP is correct. Anyone who says otherwise got filtered.
The upside of this absolutely retarded decision is that it has made the P3FES modding community start working again. They had mostly stopped because of remake/port rumors. Now they're working on better HD textures and porting over P3P content. For example, they just finished adding the voiced rank 10 social link lines to FES.

Attached: 1637201043939.png (360x390, 114.74K)

>filtered
I finished it, it wasn't good

Attached: unknown[1].png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

Here's what atlus should have done:
>take FES
>remaster all the textures
>take the remastered textures and try to port as many as possible to Portable while remastering the new ones
>include both in a bundle together
Now people can play whichever version of P3 they prefer remastered and no one is upset
If you're referring to tiny tweaks I wouldn't exaggerate things too much, it's basically just the bustups for minor characters and some voice lines backported from P3P
No one is going to mod in anything substantial like the FEMC still

it wasn't even good if it was your first dungeon crawler
what kind of battered wife do you have to be to defend that garbage?

Can we just talk about how P3 is the only one with a reward for completing all s.slinks in one run? And it's fucking horrendous to do so "oh just skip two phone calls so you can go on a date with this person sat morning".
Penguin's guide gives you 3 days the screw up or you'll never get orpheous telos.

Persona 3 Vanilla didn't have ANY reward for completing all S.links, you weren't meant to. The game was designed for you to do the few you liked and get the rewards from that, it wasn't until FES that people saw how utterly OCD-ridden their playerbase was and they just threw you a shitty retextured persona for all the hours of torture you subjected yourself to.

I wish they went back to this design philosophy instead of trying to encourage finishing every S.Link available.

Attached: unknown[1].png (1258x327, 88.7K)

Attached: unknown[1].png (1213x213, 42.42K)

I'm still baffled that they decided to remaster the PSP version of all things. I guess they did it for the fem protagonist but still, it shouldn't have been that hard to port the PS2 version if they were able to remaster SMT III.

Attached: p3p_upscale.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

The Answer was good because you have to start it up separately from the main menu, the original story of the game is left exactly as it was originally intended, entirely unaltered. So even if you dislike the Answer you can still play Persona 3 and it's the same game. I hate how they jammed the new story elements into Golden and Royal, both work against the original narrative as if they were written by completely different people.

atlus went with portable over fes cause even they think the answer sucks dongs

They made it easier to do all the S. Links but playing blind on 4 and 5 certainly didn't feel it on the first playthrough, I still had to pick and choose half and give up half. I miss reversal as a mechanic, but summer vacation having you play months without being able to 90% of your links, and not having the option to just be friends with women and not constantly have them reversing is trash, it wasn't all sunshine and rainbows when it was harder.

Based