90% of the tracks are dogshit

>90% of the tracks are dogshit
how did this happen?

Attached: 6464076_sd[1].jpg (618x1000, 229.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yxlnOlmkKZk
youtu.be/ETXZaQlM0pE
youtube.com/watch?v=b1EhSWr3LoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YL2NCZefiQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, the game itself was fine but outside of a few good tracks the soundtrack was utterly forgettable. I wouldn't go so far as to call them terrible, just bland and not incredible.

nothing will ever top Super Metroid and Prime 1's soundtracks

The music was perfectly servicable for the atmosphere of each area but yeah none of it stuck with me.

Only one I go back to is the third phase of Raven Beak.

What tracks? I only heard white noise while playing it.

I like this track quite a bit youtu.be/yxlnOlmkKZk

Burenia and the Raven Beak fight were the only real standouts of "I would listen to this again willingly"

Raven Beak's theme was ass. Escue's was the GOAT and it still was a ripoff of Flight of the Bumblebee lol

Is this garbage the actual best you could cherry pick from that awful soundtrack? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 426158336.png (518x421, 307.6K)

>The music was perfectly servicable for the atmosphere of each area
I don't agree, there were several points where I was exploring an area and thought "this music doesn't fit the tone at all".

Elun being the worst offender, although the area didn't look interesting at all in the first place

Nintendo decided to do the music themselves. All the music staff have japanese names and the game was made in spain

the biomes were fucking awful in general

It didn't really need to look interesting, just the context of it being a quarantine zone was enough to make it interesting. The soundtrack unfortunately completely lets it down in that regard.
If there was ever a time to remix a track from Fusion it was then.
youtu.be/ETXZaQlM0pE

until you encounter the first goo chozo, sure, would have beeen kino but after that, that music wouldn't make sense and the area would still be bland as fuck
a quarantine area shouldn't have statues everywhere, makes 0 fucking sense, it should have been very dark with lots of same-y walls and objects

bump

There's no melody in most of the tracks, and when there is it's short and simple. Mostly it's a mix of beats and environmental effects. Inoffensive but not memorable.

After SR, I was really hoping for a track like this in Dread
youtube.com/watch?v=b1EhSWr3LoQ

Can we mod the game to replace the music yet?

Attached: 1613687317077.png (548x474, 342.69K)

Yeah, great track.
Sounds very like Unreal Tournament 99 sountrack

garbage, this is the AM2R's equivalent, which sounds like the original
youtube.com/watch?v=YL2NCZefiQ4