Game is bad because... I GOT FILTERED!!!

>Game is bad because... I GOT FILTERED!!!

Absolutely pathetic Any Forums is now filled with casuals. Trans rights, by the way.

Attached: qHx7zoFGNn6BUHUOk2jSfBck2Zzbjulw.jpg (1024x1024, 268.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gX0JCVgfAYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Game is bad because is pozzed shit.

stopped playing a few minutes in when I saw some tumblr tier art
massive red flag

youtu.be/gX0JCVgfAYU
comedy gold

game has nothing to do with trannies or pozzed shit, its pre globohomo.

but as many entertainment media before, it was hijacked by mental ill retards that make mental gymnastics on how EVERYTHING is about them

When will trans stop making their entire fucking life revolve around their inability to handle the fact they’re men

It's extremely mediocre
I've played a hundred platformers and this one is nothing special. Not even the best from Matt Makes Games because that would be An Untitled Story.

I just got it actually. I put it off for a long time because the two people I know who loved it, unironically transitioned about a year after they played it.

Game is bad because I don't like it.

Ok. shill.

>this one is nothing special.
I hear this a lot. Could I get recommendations for a game that has the following:
>movement tech, both intentional and unintentional
>game design that caters to the player by altering bad hitboxes in favor of you but still is able to let the game remain challenging without feeling unfair
>good music
>custom levels and mods
>mechanics that have depth beyond x does y

You might like Dustforce for the music and custom levels, although I haven't really looked at them myself I know they're there. Pretty great music too.
N++ is a bit more simple but it's pretty challenging and satisfying. Minimalist style may be hit or miss.

Movement tech isn't really something I look for in games personally but those are the 2 ones I can think of that I enjoyed.

N++ is great, definitely one of my favorite games, and is probably the only game I've seen that can fulfill half of the criteria.
I've heard Dustforce focuses a lot on perfection in movement and is generally slow; which I guess is fine. I like doing deathless runs anyway.
I'll pirate Dustforce and give it a try, thanks.

When they stop getting reactions like yours.

Both sides just need to fuck and get it over with... They get off to anti-trans shit because they're fathers did the same to them, and your lot gets mad at trannies because you sexually excite you and you're afraid of that feeling.

>trans righ-ACK

Attached: 1636073901500.png (785x724, 508.36K)

Steam keeps shilling this game to me and I will never buy it. The only good platformer series is Sonic, anyway. Just because a game has a bunch of support for trannyrunners doesn't mean it's good.

Attached: 1655846882360.gif (290x449, 480.26K)

celeste is literally trans

shoved in tranny shit

Celeste is a mountain retard

I'm surprised Celeste threads don't get deleted on sight considering they inevitably devolve into shit-flinging about trans people with absolutely zero discussion about the game itself.

>Celeste is a mountai -ACK

Attached: 1655935799121.png (720x864, 674.84K)

I'm sure this game has a very quirky story about depression. There's like a dark version of the protagonist that she(he) has to fight against?!! Wowzers!!! Truly incredible, indie-dono.

Attached: 108091887727389.png (818x553, 499.87K)