Why does nobody care about Bomberman?

Why does nobody care about Bomberman?

Attached: 2323232.png (487x614, 258.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnuyAqSbi24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

make him a child and then make him a she

the old games that stretched the concept of "bomberman" were the most fun ones and they never visited those ideas again

Now this I can get behind.

Because Bombergirl is still stuck behind Konaste and arcades and Konami will never revisit the 64-style games despite still acknowledging Jetters exist.

muh bombs
muh 9/11

This but then make her a boy.

Base concept is too simple.
Not enough experimentation.
Party games that make sequels have to change and add a lot to keep people around, and while Bomberman multiplayer steadily improved it rarely had a wow factor to give people any reason to not just boot up one of the games they already own.
Never established a consistent identity as a single-player game, so when it didn't include the same multiplayer as every other game people would cry and shit and fart.
No characters or setting to get attached to because each installment would forget 99% of what came before it, makes the brand weaker.
As a single-player game, 2D Bomberman stagnated really hard really fast.
Bomberman 64, its sequel, Generation, and Jetters (game) largely fail to bring the better aspects of 2D bomberman into 3D, and don't do enough on their own to be a very compelling gameplay style.
Hero is an alright game, but it does little to give itself an identity in the field of 3D platformers. Linear levels, bland movement, combat that ranges from mildly frustrating to "functional".
If they wanted Bomberman to grab gamers outside of the casual audience that just wants a party game, they needed a more inspired gameplay concept, regardless of if it was 2D or 3D.

>he

I'm aware
It's still a bland game

>nobody cares
>has an 8 hour video essay covering his franchise with hundreds of thousands of views

it's how discussions are started here

here

Attached: FTm1U-daQAAx5hk.jpg (1536x2048, 319.51K)

Konami killed Hudson Soft.

Game's mid

>Super R plays super save and brings nothing new
>R online was a shit show
>While bombergirl is something new to the formula and a good game this sucks
i can see konami making a new game with girl gameplay at some point

Attached: 1628645215989.png (393x308, 205.44K)

BOMBTENDO

Attached: FVcI89PaIAA2UAO.jpg (1000x1474, 785.22K)

If you mean the companies, I'll agree with you, but as long as the fanbase is involved they have actually created the best and big bomberman game: PowerBomberman.

-It has superpowers from almost all the franchises.
-Old and new Louies (that Yoshi bunny thing)
-Stages and battle modes from almost all the games.
-It has over 650 skins, from the games to the mangas and even the anime series.
-Has an active discord where you can set matches and suggest improvements and new stuff.
- It's 100% free.

The majority of the players are from SouthAmerica/Mexico, so, like Kof, it's not that no one cares, is that the ones who care are not attractive to the big companies.

youtube.com/watch?v=xnuyAqSbi24
This used to be the best bomberman online game

I don't get why Any Forums likes power so much

There is literally a throw bomb at your opponent minigame in Fall Guys similar to Bomberman.

it got blessed by YouTube's algorithm

what's not to like?

yyyyyeah???
I play power bomberman, I know the party game holds up. It's just difficult to sell to people, for money, on its own. Because it's basic.

>Super R plays super save and brings nothing new
The boss fights were much better than usual, especially in the Super Bomberman series.