Half life is garbage

Attached: Half life is garbage.webm (853x480, 2.78M)

why is he playing with godmode on?

Steamsisters not like this

it was good for its time

This is like the BoTW webm where the guy turns off the enemy AI so he can shitpost about how easy it is both BoTW and HL2 are piss-easy games anyway so there's absolutely no point in strawmanning them to look even worse

>spoiler
unironically true but its the Any Forums way to pathologically lie and twist the truth in your favor

Shooting galleries are fun

cope the post

It was also made by known scammers who commit false advertising and fraud.

There's nothing comfy about known scammers who commit false advertising and fraud.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

damn nigga you are completely obsessed, you've been doing this for a fucking while now, consider getting some psychological consultation

true desu. valve is just about the worst most slimy india tier game company there is. no comparison.

>t. gabe
who

Looks fine to me. Are you saying it's too easy? Pretty much every single player shooter is easy. It has good levels, cool physics, and a good story.
>inb4 NO IT DOESN'T

Attached: 1644756782412.png (128x128, 26.98K)

>playing on easy
but yes they really overdid with exploding barrels. You have to understand that in 2004 just having such physics was mindblowing

HL2 was an impressive tech demo for its time but it was never a really fun game nor did it age as well as the first game did. The problem with hl2 is that valve got all butthurt that parts of the game leaked so they had to go back to the drawing board and make everything from scratch which ended up in the trash hellscape we got.

The big debate back in the day was hl2 vs doom 3, and in retrospect I have to say that doom3 was and still is a better game than hl2, but it's hard to ignore the legacy of hl2 and the source engine for pc gaming.

can confirm i was the 2.0 beta

That is Half-Life 2

zoomers were too young for half life 1 and its kino expansions

The person playing knows the area by heart and knows where to shoot, what little scripted event will play and where the enemies come in. Of course it looks boring.

so which one of you is true

WOAH YOU SHOT A BOX AND IT EXPLODED IN MULTIPLE PIECES LIKE IN REAL LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

both

for me its Smod

Attached: Dark Souls with guns.webm (844x474, 2.98M)