Why do blacks and women shit and piss themselves if they can't self-insert in video games?

Why do blacks and women shit and piss themselves if they can't self-insert in video games?

Attached: character creation menu.jpg (1280x720, 61.07K)

why do white "men" piss and shit themselves when they see people play something that isn't a white man?

i don't think nerdy blacks will actually care about representation or whatever. it's a vocal minority

because if it's not a white man, it shouldn't be alive outside of a cage
because they're less than human

There's a lot of women who like BotW.

i think it's just trannies and women projecting

Why do hillbillies and hicks piss themselves when a skin color alternative is inserted in videogames? The fact you made this thread shows you are clearly scared, Billy-Ray.

They don't. It's the kikes kvetching for them so they get more attention towards this untapped market and perhaps swing a few in their favor.

Female shouldn't exist in video games.

>i don't think nerdy blacks will actually care about representation or whatever.
We appreciate it. Don't like having to make my character look like a Native American whenever I start up an RPG.

.t mulatto

>Don't like having to make my character look like a Native American whenever I start up an RPG.
which game?

Nah, just black. "Tannish" is just weird. I want deep, cooked, caramel.
MonHun PSP

t. faggot who pissed and shat himself because the default NPC in demon's souls PS5 is a niggo

play western games then, like skyrim.

Skyrim's cool, but it's ugly now, and I did everything I wanted to back when I was a teen.

Why do you seethe for years posting schizo threads about a game any time it has a black protagonist?

>Why do blacks and women shit and piss themselves if they can't self-insert in video games?

And yet you Any Forumscels go into hysteric shitfits every time a black character appears in a game, movie or TV show. A new game trailer comes out that shows it has even ONE black central character? For the next few days, the catalog is filled with you little shits spamming muh white erasure conspiracy theories or crying about da jooooz.

Attached: 1579326580102.jpg (448x345, 44.85K)

>Any Forums thread disguised as video games

Attached: 1652415781429.jpg (807x659, 36.66K)

I'm not racist but that's primarily because niggers are just ugly as sin and seeing those thick lips and cow-like nostrils in my vidya just makes it look uglier.

Also as a Marxist I dislike it when corporations use diversity as a carrot and stick so idiots will applaud them while they load the games with predatory capitalist practices like lootboxes and the like.

ITT: faggot kids who actually like niggers