Woaaaahhh

Woaaaahhh......

Attached: Screenshot_20220627-152158.jpg (1440x1496, 329.35K)

After a couple of months I can finally admit that Elden Ring is the weakest Fromsoftware game for me
I put more playthroughs into Dark Souls 2 than I did with Elden Ring and I don't even like DS2 all that much

It’s ironic because you are the audience for these articles and you only prove it when you make posts like this, making you the most stupid of all

The open world was a pretty heavy turn off for me, I still haven't been able to get the want for a second playthrough. Maybe it's just general fatigue

Took a while but finally glad ppl are starting seeing what a shitshow elden ring was

For me the first playthrough and seeing everything for the first time was 9/10
NG+ and ++ was 7/10
Starting an entirely new character turned it to a 4/10

bet he's never seen a vagina though

this, 300+ hours in ds1/2/3, one and done in ER, can't even remember most of it, have 0 motivation to ever play it again, open world is a meme

Attached: 1654739602476.png (800x633, 56.78K)

I'm shocked the pc launch didn't persuade more people from shunning it. But no the negative genuinely helpful reviews turned into two sentence spams to boost the score on steam.

I can play ds2 three times over and get the same amount of time into it as one run of elden ring, what even is this comparison? Also elden ring having most of the world optional would make subsequent runs a lot more strategic because you just get what you need and go forward

I know what you meant by this comment. But by not liking dark souls 2 your opinion becomes very weak

>Took a while
as soon as the sales figures showed up everyone on Any Forums hated the game. we are not normalfags

Still mad it sold 12 million huh

I'd bet money the enemy has done it before in his game, but he was too stupid to notice. Watching people struggle with Melania opened my eyes to how dumb the fanbase is

I'm a little confused, isn't the fact that enemies still have situational attacks and mechanics you could go through the whole game several times over and never see a good thing? The fact enemies have such impressive movesets is one of the best parts of Elden Ring

That was in the first months it's closer to 18M now.

I couldn't even force myself to do a second playthrough of ER.
For das2 I Platinummed it twice, on ps3 and pc. And I hate it.
ER is by far my least favorite from soft souls game.

Summons is the only new addition or change that I though was cool (but extremely unbalanced)

I really like that meme
>LOOK, LOOK, IT LANDED ON ITS EDGE RAZIEL

It's a fucking slog of a game carried once again by from's art directiom

this. er is the worst souls game

Nah.

>Essential Tier:
Elden Ring
Sekiro

>Great Tier - Overall high quality experiences that are still slightly too reliant on their post-launch content to compensate for initial shortcomings
Dark Souls
Bloodborne
Dark Souls 3

>Good Tier
Demons Souls
Dark Souls 2

>too stupid to notice
>opened my eyes to how dumb the fanbase is
>>Melania
If you're not being ironic I swear to God

Dark Souls 3 player learns about attacks other than R1 after 300 hours of playtime