You WILL have parry inputs eaten

>you WILL have parry inputs eaten
>the parry inputs that place you in the animation WILL do nothing and you still get hit
>your defensive offense WILL throw you into danger, unless it doesn't go off
>your camera WILL fuck you over
>your camera *with* lock-on WILL fuck you over
>your attack inputs WILL fuck you over
>even with lock-on you WILL attack empty air instead of your enemies
>you WON'T get an S-rank unless you get extremely lucky
>you WILL lose your mind playing sam's campaign

Attached: unnamed (2).png (512x512, 498.02K)

I never understood the complaints with the parry, isn't it just press attack and forward at the same time? I haven't played in about 10 years so I don't remember at all but I do remember finding all the complaints about it weird

>you WON'T get an S-rank unless you get extremely lucky
literally all it takes is not getting damaged and finishing the fight in a timely manner

>your defensive offense WILL throw you into danger
Do forward dodges.

>RULES OF NATURE

Attached: 78702033-ED32-46B7-A736-D53AE686B385.png (497x617, 30.05K)

Git gud

soulfag tears

Gameplay isn’t the best but there’s a good reason zoomers are latching onto it over souls shit.

It's confusing at first but once it clicks it's pretty easy, OP is just being a fag.

Rent free.

You MGR faggots are so delusional it’s not even funny. It’s literally nothing but goal post moving with you faggots
>OMG THIS IS THE GREATEST GAME EVER MADE!!!!!!!
>but the gameplay sucks
>IT’S NOT ABOUT THE GAMEPLAY
>but it’s cringe-inducing and edgy
>YOU JUST HATE IT BECAUSE IT’S POPULAR AND MORE LOVE THE SOULSSHIT
>but it’s only acknowledged because of some faggot youtuber making a meme video and Elden Ring just sold over 12 million copies

MGR is such an easy and fun game, how do you people manage to be filtered by it?

Braindead faggots. When a bloke needs a directional input to even proc and the camera is garbage and you need to be constantly moving it in a fast pace action game then that is objectively bad. You retarded mongoloids

>say something about a game having shit gameplay
>hurr durr filtered its super easy ur just bad at games

imagine being this bad. couldn't be me!

the system falls apart when you have more than one single enemy to parry, and even then some attacks have insane range and hitboxes so it's like trying to swat a whole swarm of flies with a toothpick
outside intentional placements of 3 lined-up grunts who attack you at once from a single direction, you're fucked in all other encounters unless you *try* to kite with the shoddy map design and useless camera (and even then, there are enemies who you can't reliably kite)
for bosses, people like to say blade wolf teaches you how to parry and monsoon is a mastery test, when in reality blade wolf represents a sort of limit of functionality and monsoon's fight just shows how badly the system is implemented, and you're supposed to just accept it

God I wish I could wrap my hands around your little tranny neck and snap it like a fucking twig

It's literally just a shittier version of Bayonetta's parry.
git gud fag

just get good lol

I wish this game has just reamained forgotten because holy fuck you zoomers are just fucking awful going by this thread

it's bad enough when in his smokebomb phase there's a 30% chance your inputs are considered wrong and you light attack him or the air, but it's especially stupid when he does the separate body part attacks from a *single* direction and somehow you still miss like one out of 15 parries

Just use cheat engine to auto parry, it's ez :^)

Fuck MGRReddit

Attached: 1482498483720.jpg (1000x1000, 643.26K)

What's Quentin up to nowadays? Did he kill himself after being doxxed?

>Braindead faggots
Says the fag that can't parry, lmao.

>Obsessed

Attached: Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM[1].jpg (792x410, 32.24K)

What happened?

Attached: 1625540058898.jpg (743x572, 88.92K)

Skill issue