Game's mascot is also the worst class in the game

>game's mascot is also the worst class in the game
What went wrong?

Attached: H.W.G.png (778x778, 354.77K)

its spy

Mobility is better than being tanky in a game with a lot of damage flying around.

Sniper existing in that game.

You can at least have fun as spy without being chained to a pocket medic and pyro

>Noooo my 450 HP walking ball of close range damage isn't allowed to have non-ubercharge counters!

i don't really think there is "the absolute worst class" in tf2. how do you find heavy the worst op?

He's the only class in the game where not having a medic gf renders him crippled
He's too fat and slow to get around the strict damage radius of his gun, if enemies are outside it there is simply nothing you can do
Enemy soldiers and demos will tear your asshole to shreds from beyond the minigun's effective range
If good spies and snipers are on the server then you simply aren't allowed to play the game
Even if you do everything right, which is 90% the rest of the team babysitting you up to the point as opposed to anything you personally did, you're still pretty much just W+M1ing (but slow and fat) while larping as a mobile sentry gun

I hear you but in a general pub game they are still more effective than spies.
Actual good spies are so rare that its likely every spy on your team (usually 3-4) is dead weight.

Heavy is god tier on A/D and Payload where the majority of the community is outside of CTF trash

I'm pretty sure Heavy has always gotten the short end of the stick, I don't even think people used him in QWTF and TFC.

Heavies role is to sit on a point and be an annoying blockade for the enemy team.
If you are pushing with Heavy then he is always going to be shit.

Heavy is the one class that's actually significantly stronger with random crits off since now the class whose entire point is to be a damage sponge doesn't get picked off by one rocket or sticky.

So what you mean is you don't like the teamwork aspect of playing heavy? i have never tried heavy but i think i understand why you don't like him. thanks for sharing user!

Retards voted for a Pyro update instead of a Heavy update. The only problem with the class is that the only viable weapons are stock minigun/tomislav, banana and FoS/GRU. There are no fun alternate playstyles or interesting mechanics.

Soldier was also crippled without a pocket medic pre-unlocks since he didn't have shit like the gunboats or conch regen to make rocket jumping basically free.
Games balance in general was unironically better back then.

What went wrong is that it was made by known scammers who commit false advertising and fraud.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

>spy
>scout sneaks up on medic and forces a pop, can still run away and survive if they aren't greedy
No when you think about it sniper really does ruin the perfect balance of TF2.

spy isnt the games mascot

He meant Spy is the worst class in the game

Spy is only the worst class in the game in 6v6 meta and pre-deadringer.
In every other version of the game it was either Heavy or Pyro depending on what the weapon balance was at that time.

Soldier can at least rocket jump to health packs, heavy is just fucked without a medic