If anything deserves a remake or a sequel, it's this

Attached: 1654105528740.png (800x1107, 1.56M)

Based but those fags at nu Bioware could never handle Jade kino

Preferably by a studio that is competent at making action games, unlike bioware.
>jump over NPC's head
>backstab 3x
>repeat process until enemy is dead

There's no damn way modern Bioware would do it justice. It's better for the game to be left untouched.

Best Bioware game aside from BG but nuBW would absolutely ruin a remake or sequel.

Attached: 1641918438762.jpg (680x636, 42.43K)

Bioware could have lazily made Jade Empire set in Dragon Age's universe.

I would never trust nu-Bioware with making any game let alone remake one of their old games

BW would make the frog demons gay

Attached: 1648073048178.png (254x198, 76.85K)

The action part was really bad. Also, the story and the dialogues were pretty bad. At least the characters were ugly. The only reason it gets remembered is because it's the only western RPG set in China and it will remain that way because China will not let anyone make a game set in China.

Kotor into Jade Empire was Bioware's peak, but those faggots there now should never be allowed even look at Jade Empire again, they had their chance back in the 2000s to do a sequel and they missed it.
Also Silk Fox best girl

>jade empire
>but everyone is black...because diversity
fucking sjws

Most older RPGs aged like dogshit, whether it's Baldur's Gate or KoTOR.

A lot of SNES, PS1 and PS2 RPGs are still very playable and getting remade. It's really only the western RPGs that aged poorly.

The story was decent, master Li training you wrong as a joke so that you could beat everyone but he could kill you in an instant was a kino reveal

Stop asking for more of the same, user. That's why gaming is dying. Remake? Play the original? Sequel? 99% are inferior to the original, only exist because.. cash grab. Ask for new things, new original stuff.

>Ask for new things, new original stuff.
Try thinking up a new color
Everything's has been done at this point

>A lot of SNES, PS1 and PS2 RPGs are still very playable
Are they though?
I guess the gameplay and stories haven't really evolved much over decades, though I admit some gems like Tactics Ogre are still great.

But in case like that it's more like game was way ahead of its time.

That was such a surprise to me, I loved it.
>Reach the end of the game to save Master li
>Kill final boss
>Master Li thanks you by killing you
>You have to fight your way out of death to go back and kill Master li
It was fucking awesome. I remember playing through both open palm then closed fist then wondering what the neutral ending actually looked like. Who would ever pick that?

Yeah, but
>BiowEAr
No.

It's remembered because of threesome

The only thing that would be needed to be added to this game for people to re-buy it is the ability to learn the Poison Assassin Style from the Arena.