Dragon's Dogma

You can share yours too I guess! Had trouble with taking screenshots so here's a picture.

Hire my pawn! She's a Strider, Utilitarian/Scather, level 42. On Steam. She's very tall and arrogant.

Note I've got mods for Aelinore's hair and higher res skin textures so she'll look a little different.

Attached: IMG_20220627_092838.jpg (4096x1840, 2.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/111?tab=description
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Another Dragon's Dogma thread
Shills out in full force

>hire that bitch Aelinore
No thanks bro

She doesn't have Aelinore's hair unless you have this mod:

nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/111?tab=description

It's literally on sale for cheap right now and they just announced a sequel

Attached: 1400807729701.jpg (691x625, 235.74K)

Cute

Nice pawn. I like her.

Literally has more players right now than any of your Dark Shitz games but okay.

I know, >gaurdian

Attached: 1647788591561.jpg (1122x1074, 603.39K)

>Shills out in full force
I like Dragon's Dogma, I do it for free

>waaa gaming forum talking about games I don't like

Mages can be okay as guardians, but you can buy the vocation drinks at the camp with rift crystals to change their attributes to whatever you want

What's that skirt called?

Mummer's wear, you find it on the weapons pile low-down on the ledge leading to bloodwater beach. You have to save and cliff-dive until you get it though, since the rate is low.

Thanks, I'm more of an inventory editing cheater myself

>Mummer's wear
you can just buy it off of Reynard if you complete the first stage of his quest

platform?

Go away

Cute incompetent guardian healgirl!

Why did the jannies delete the previous thread?

Well, they deleted the other one. Happy now?
Some shitty fapbait threads where nothing video games is discussed is allowed to fester, but god forbid user talks about a video game.

Is it easier to get mystic knight skill rings with pawn on blue or on red? Do I just try both because of seed fuckery?

MK is red for the purposes of purification iirc

mystic knight stuff pops up in blue or red. You should set both of your characters to red, test your results, set both to blue, test results.

If neither of them give you what you want, you're shit out of luck and need to grind more.

Fromsoft army can't handle the DD hype train of course

Probably because of the misleading pussy in the OP.

I'm not prone to cry but... they should have removed stamina for running, at least outside battle.