Sekiro releases

>Sekiro releases
>Journalists and players alike bitch about muh accessibility and how hard the game is
>Elden ring releases
>it's their most accessible game
>all the elements that did fromsoft games good are gone
Why didn't you faggots gatekeep harder?

Attached: Elden_Ring_Box_art.jpg (275x344, 28.99K)

>all the elements that did fromsoft games good are gone
I dunno, the art direction, level design and boos fights were pretty good for the most part
shame about invasions and the ost though

>art direction is the first thing listed, not gameplay

Go to a fucking art museum

the same thing happened, stupid. people STILL think the game is harder even with spirit ashes.

Elden Ring is the art museum user

Gameplay in ER was good tho, no idea what you mean by "elements that made Fromsoft games good", except tighter, more linear design, but then it's still debatable if that was always better (Dark Souls second half, DaS2)

The original intention of Souls was not to be uber difficult.

>boss fights
they aren’t necessarily terrible but the boss fights in ER are definitely not great

Sekiro is pretty accessible itself

i shouldve never let up. i shouldve never given those faggots at profaned capital embers when i invaded them. i shouldve just killed them all

Attached: 35.jpg (1085x826, 279.14K)

of course i didn't list gameplay, retard, they didn't remove it

Soul games were designed to overcome a challenge, if you couldn't overcome that challenge alone you could always summon a player online and that worked fine.
In ER using spirit ashes diminishes every challenge, the game plays by itself, not using spirit ashes you will overcome most challenges by cheesing the AI or finding 1 opening in 10 attacks for 1 hit, Malenia is the perfect example of this.

I'm not even going to point at how terrible the balance is by making the game open world or the tiring amount of content, recycled bosses, caves, dungeons.

Sekiro is the most boring tideous souls game. The fact the combat is based solely and only on one mechanic is garbage. Fact is it doesn't matter how easy or difficult it is if the games only way to fight is to parry. That's just boring. Sekirofags will seethe in anger or cry gitgud but they know it's true.

its tedious you fucking tard. also, you know youre supposed to swing your sword and use prosthetics. ofc you probably got filtered by ogre so you never made it that far

Attached: 2354.png (128x128, 24.96K)

Because From Software strayed away from the original design. Demon's Souls and Dark Souls weren't difficult games, they just had unfortunate worlds. You could easily break them if you thought about each encounter. Back then they had interesting level design that wasn't always entirely straightforward to navigste. Now all they do is make every big enemy and boss a roll timing sequence. They created spirit ashes to band-aid their own mistake.

>Wow there's side things that supplement the main combat of parrying it's so good
Eat shit fag. Also correcting a drunken spelling mistake certainly doesn't make you superior.
The point is the combat in Sekiro is boring and easily the worst of all souls games.

Sekiro isn't a Souls game

It's a Fromsoft game and OP used it as an example. I'll call it a souls game all I want cause it's a souls like
Eat shit and die

You could say the same about medium and fast rolling in souls. You technically can have a heavy load but it's not optimal you need to roll.

>argues against Sekiro having only one mechanic to dodge when enemies have unblockable perilous attacks
>defends souls games where you can dodge or block

Attached: 1496211489033.jpg (484x382, 52.32K)

Soulless faggot detected

Attached: Erdtree.jpg (1920x1080, 311.47K)

I'd take Elden Ring over Sekiro any day of the week though. Elden Ring is just the superior game by a large margin.

ywnbaw

Attached: 64D3352D-EAF8-495C-A56D-6755C6AAAA54.gif (600x338, 2.95M)

as soon as the first gameplay was shown including rollspam it was obvious this was going to be garbage

Attached: 16551166909671.png (1902x615, 1.08M)

Jesus, has any mechanic on any game caused as much asshurt as Ashes has caused to soulsfags? I'm seriously asking.

>t. Eastern artist

I fully embrace the Asian art takeover. American artists actively enjoy looking at digsuting shit all day.

Attached: 20220626_140011.jpg (2048x2048, 382.13K)

>get woke go b-

Summoning and magic has existed and trivialzed every game in the series kys

You'll be wrong every time.

I'll tell you one thing. The souls fans before Elden ring never complained about anyone using a cheesy method to win.
Fucking dark souls 1 threads were actively bullying anyone who wasn't using the thunder zweihander because there's no point in making the game harder right?

Spirit ashes only makes these nu fans seethe because it reduces their sense accomplishment in beating the game. Something that new mattered.
But this just outs them as retards who play the game to brag, not because it's fun. Achievement hunters who only want a trophy for themselves.

Attached: .trashed-1658921454-1656040097522.png (2110x1542, 47.6K)