Shows 13 minutes of mediocre game play

>shows 13 minutes of mediocre game play.
I'm not even surprised anymore. There is no way this isnt delayed until late 2023 or even 2024. How do you develop something for close to a decade to only fuck it up?

Attached: starfield.jpg (1200x691, 24.32K)

i don't understand how showing a mediocre, janky gameplay is a bad thing.
if anything it lowers expectations instead of hyping for the impossible like cyberpunk

It's already been delayed to late 2023. Do try to keep up.

>if its already been delayed it wont be delayed again!!!!!

Attached: hodd toward.jpg (242x208, 5.58K)

As long as the rng planets are easy to mod, I don’t give a fuck. I’m going to buy Todd’s game.

mod with what?

cities and villages and unique wildlife.

>finding the elder scrolls planet and modding in skyrim
mad lad

i just know that someone would do it just for the lulz

Attached: 20220615_144658.jpg (1080x549, 85.79K)

>'member when playstation goys said Bethesda games would not be exclusives

I cant believe they actually believed that

Attached: lll.png (560x500, 476.53K)

>1000 UNIQUE PLANET OF FULL EXPLORATION
>TOTAL CUSTOMIZABLE SHIP WITH INTERIOR AND CREW
>SPACE FIGHTS
>JESUS
>200K LINES OF DIALOGUES
>ENCLAVE FACTION
>MORTAGE SYSTEM AND SPACE ECONOMY

WHAT TOOD SHOW WAS A COPLETE MASTERPICE OF A WORLD SO BIG AND SO DEEP

IT'S OVER OBSIDIAN TARD

Attached: RRW.png (1700x2108, 3.49M)

You can thank Cyberpunk for its delay every studio is shitting their pants imagining their own disaster

sadly i don't even trust bethesda with this anymore.
they're going to try and push their mod store shit even more and i won't be surprised if they "delayed" public modding or just DMCA'd it all together.

>every other AAA game that was broken shit release
>cyberpunk has changed things for real this time!!!
user......

Attached: a tired sleep cant fix.jpg (1082x749, 104.66K)

Not really. The past 20 years of Bethesda was enough. I put thousands of hours on bethesdas titles. But today I think there’s a new champion. Its mgsv. I’m still playing it years later. I think I may have put more hours into by this point than in Skyrim.

This is great. More of this. Much more.

i am waiting for new Todd news

The presentation was cut in half because of the delay. Everything that was cut was either subject to change or they wanted to save for when they announce the release date (again)

It was known for months leading up to the Showcase they were very behind schedule behind the scenes and Todd was forcing a lot of the Bethesda staff working on the game to actually have a working game play demonstration to go for the title this year specifically.

The game is absolutely going to be delayed and will more than likely come out a buggy mess as all Bethesda games do. Todd promises the sky as usual and presents another con on stage as he always does.

>to only fuck it up?
Well in the end, nobody cares. true that it's gonna be one of those bug infested AAA game but it's still gonna sold millions of copies and people gonna defend it to death by justifying by saying its a single player and modders gonna fix it

>it lowers expectations
Spoken like a true propagandist.

We don't ride expectations, we care about games. If a game is trash, it's trash.

yeah im sure those cherry-picked Ubisoft demos were great as playable games.