Gamers *can* make a difference

Gamers *can* make a difference.

Attached: 1656310989357.jpg (748x747, 123.31K)

Alright chuds, what is the phenotype on the right?

Attached: chad_to_ooga.png (1460x1924, 3.79M)

Dutch

eunuchs
have fun with the govenment mandated vasectomy!

I really fucking despise Anita Sarkisian and would gladly bash her head in if presented with the chance.

>woman fucks some guys
>resulting in the government having free reign to decide what you can do in your private life
So... Is the take that women ruin everything? That they can bring down kingdoms?

Why do idiots make such a big deal out of Roe v Wade? It's not like this means California will now outlaw abortions or something.

Nice try Anita.

>Hey look how those silly boys are attacking me online!

I agree, fellow right leaning free thinker, I despise females so unbelievably much.

The real underlying freakout is over the realization that some states banning abortion will drive a not-insignificant amount of blue voters out of key red/purple states.

>resulting in the government having free reign to decide what you can do in your private life
The opposite happened, actually. The supreme court overturned a case of gross federal overreach.

I feel like random twitter poster is overestimating how much influence this shithole actually has

>Roe v Wade
It protected people from the government meddling with personal affairs. They can literally take your guns away if they wanted.
>B-but muh second amendment!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who came up with this "chud" slang? Twitter?

Ah yes, now the federal government cant stop state laws to bust down your door because they feel like it. Now you are truly free
Truly a schizo country.

>ackshually federal overreach is good, fellow rightwingers

>gross federal overreach
This discussion was already resolved in the last civil war.
You are just s traitor.

I BREAK YOUR DOOR IN
I SNEAK IN TEH BASEMENT
IT IS MY HOME NOW
BUT YOU NEVER FIND OUT
'CAUSE I AM SNEAKY
I AM TEH RAT MAN
I COME UP AT NIGHT
AND EAT YOUR CHEEEEEEESE

>stopping the government from killing babies = they'll take away muh guns
Why are mutts like this?

Killing babies is not under the constitution chuds
Guns are

Americans can't even tell you how many continents there are in the world
I don't expect you to have even read the bill of rights or the constitution lmao you guys literally slurp up nonsense your pedo politicians tell you as truth

>Is the take that women ruin everything? That they can bring down kingdoms?
humanity has known this for millenia

Imagine being in favor of the federal government gaining more power. Couldn't be me.

Do you realize the second amendment is from the FEDERAL constitution?
Do you realize states can now override the constitution?
You retards just hear "make abortions illegal" and didnt stop a second to understand what was actually being changed.

She's already played her part in creating this shitshow, the faggotry has become self-perpetuating at this point ironically, because it's outgrown her she's now an unmarried grfiting spinster with no real job whose been for the most part utterly forgotten. Twitter still seethes about Gamergate despite a majority of them not even know Anita was a part of it. She will die alone and unloved, her death not even acknowledged by the the degenerates who succumbed to the infections she helped spread.

>The opposite happened, actually. The supreme court overturned a case of gross federal overreach.

>gross federal overreach
>when it was actually decided by the individual

This is your brain on evangelical Christianity.
Abortions were neither forbidden nor mandatory. They were optional. It was decided by the individual. Now the state get to decide instead of the individual

Its the patriot act all over again.

Attached: 1655978326373.jpg (1024x548, 69.51K)

>Mr supreme court, are gun rights protected by the constitution?
>Mr supreme court, is abortion a right protected by the constitution?

Nothing actually as abortions are not covered under the bill of rights or constitution
Why is this so hard for you leftwingers to understand? Why don't you guys move to Russia where they allow unrestricted abortions lmao

>you will never see Anita Sarkeesian on the streets getting bullied by a pack of wild white males and help her fight them off by using ninjutsu you learned from all the years of watching Naruto and then she falls madly in love with you for being her male ally in her time of need but she assures you that she isn't a damsel in distress in order to keep her dignity but you put your finger on her lip and tell her it's going to be alright and then you start kissing her lips that have so much red lipstick that you would think you were making out with a clown and then you proceed to take off her pants right there in public and she is all shy about it but you keep stripping all her clothes off and then stick out your erect Godzilla-eske cock and then in amazement she mumbles in your ear to "stick Cockzilla inside of me" and she bends over and presents ass up just like a dog wanting sex so you take a few steps back to gain some momentum so you start running faster than Sonic the Hedgehog on steroids and thrust your dick inside her womanhood with such astounding force that she hollers so hard that you swear you could see her lifepoint bar reaching 0 like something straight out of Yugioh and she reaches orgasm levels she has never been to before all thanks to you and then you pull your dick out and spray your cum all over her back while she lays there on the floor completely naked in the middle of the street in a state of pure heaven after the sexual beating you just gave her and she looks back you and thanks you for giving her the D she sorely needed and you just zip up your pants and just leave her there on the floor while you walk away into the beautiful sunset equal to that of the one in the episode of Pokemon where Ash released Butterfree

>give up freedoms
>claim your are more freer now
Americans.

absolutely retarded take

Why do you get so butthurt over, people making fun of angry middle aged women who does everything wrong?

THAT IS MY FUCKING POINT. I dont give a single fuck about abortions retards, do you have any fucking idea what was actually changed? Holy shit

>americans
EU has a law about filtering uploads and can imprison you based on thought

The same failure of a think-tank that constantly fails to replicate image-board culture.

Cannibal Humanistic Underground Dwellers is such a failure to craft a meme. Its like Milhouse or holeman, but without the meta of being a forced meme.

They are allowed or disallowed by the law of the state. And RvW nullified the constitutional right of states for self governance forcing states where a majority of the population does not want on demand abortions, while other states can have their contraceptive abortions or whatever.
You are a faggot eating up propaganda and not even understanding why things even happen in the first place.

EU never claimed to be more free, americans do.
Cope

You're both supremely retarded and can easily be debunked with 1 simple question:

Where is the word abortion in the constitution?

Attached: 1598851028653.jpg (600x598, 59.11K)

Hey moron, us bronies were dealing with feminists long before your boring video game shit. All we wanted to do was watch a TV show, we didn't even have a controversy other than straight up lies about stuff at conventions

>all this butthurt
>Just because maybe abortion will be as restricted as in Europe
?

Attached: 1654265092827.gif (480x270, 47.72K)

Are there actually trannies who get butthurt like people we should be making fun of these crazy ladies and Trannies but instead you weak betas, because you literally side with people who hate you.and you expect people agree with someone who has nothing smart to say?

>Leftwingers hate women so much they created "terf" as a slur against women who won't fuck them
I don't get it why do they call rightwingers incels again? Sounds like horseshoe theory

>muh state rights
Sore losers wanting a round 2