DNF DUEL

>0 Hype
So this game is DOA right?

Attached: dnfduel_inquisitor.jpg (1912x1080, 327.64K)

nope, korea is gonna eat it up at least

I generally do not care about a game until I can actually play it. And they didn't do a PC beta. So fuck em.

DOA in the west, maybe, because if you haven't forgotten DFO is one of the highest grossing MMOs, and certainly not because of their western market

Probably. Came out at the wrong time. Should have been out already.

>make game to be as close to GG as possible
>close to GG but not quite
>everyone who cares about the GG style just keeps playing GG

I dont get what there plan was with this...

Attached: possum.png (310x310, 92.27K)

>GG but without censorship and westernshit appeal
sounds good to me

Attached: 1656330623307.png (765x592, 205.08K)

Yes

>IP no one outside Korea gives a fuck about
>Koreans don't play fighting games

They only play Tekken and KoF

Does this game have jp or even english voices?
Gook is unbearable to hear

it has a japanese dub

Why are zoomers to obsessed with acting smart?
Look at you dumb fucks, you haven't heard of dungeon fighter before this game got announced and now you are talking about how popular the franchise is and which part of the world is going to play it.
You're all a bunch of dimwits who will never be good at any game or anything in life so stfu and play instead of spouting your nonsense everywhere

Attached: Enchantress wins.webm (1280x720, 2.57M)

You FGC people have a really weird obsession with things being dead on arrival.

They put in a literal who instead of fslayer and their other class choices are pretty bad already. I had reservations when I first heard of this game and it seems they have done all they can to fall into every possible pitfall. The gameplay itself is fun, but tripping this much on being the representative of what is arguably one of the most popular games in the world is a huge red flag.

Attached: 1656297833800.jpg (875x3912, 898.5K)

As an S.Korean i can say the main target audience for Dunpa is China. It sells like cooked scorpion stick in China, sales are 80% China and 15% Korea

Attached: 1656237299030.png (500x500, 211.28K)

HOOOOOOOLYYY BAAAAAAASEEED
i will now buy your game

It looks good visually but holyhell its such kusoge its unreal, i doubt it will live for more than 2 weeks

This game has everything Any Forums wants and they won't buy it

what does it have that i want?

Uncensored, no blacks, single player shit, easy smash inputs, 4 buttons only, anime graphics, lolishit, and easy unga bunga combos

i dont like lolishit but the other things interest me so I'll keep it on my radar.
hopefully it has booba and nice hips .

>playboy immediately goes for the cute loli
Based Korea

>Uncensored
What is there to censor? None of the characters have big tits or ass hanging out in the DFO itself
>single player shit
Same story, arcade, survival that every FG has. Granblue has better single player content
>the rest
Granblue had all of those as well

but does granblue have cute girls?