If the drought doesn't stop, are we getting New Vegas irl? What faction would you join?

If the drought doesn't stop, are we getting New Vegas irl? What faction would you join?

Attached: 60c2c3b11ddc648d40fd517b.jpg (3000x2095, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AEtbFm_CjE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This man-made, human error bullshit failing is the result of climate change I'm sure

man, black mesa is looking good

The Salt River Project has got us covered, but California might not survive

if only we could kill all californians, then all our problems would be solved

Ave, true to Caesar

>stop cultivating almonds and wines on the desert
>suddenly water's aplenty, even for watering the nature aorund cities to avoid wildfire

russia has weather manipulation weapons and is using it on the west

Can we invade poland yet?

Bpeшь, aмepикoc. What the fuck is that?

Attached: haarp_alaska_pole.jpg (768x512, 66.15K)

Oh so that's where they got their dam design from in warzone. Haven't played it in about 2 years but i recognized it

I hope all Californians die of thirst and burn in wildfires. I'm not a fan of the Legion but I would side with them just so I can kill Californians in the most brutal ways imaginable.

Attached: 1649688892_End of Goodsprings copy.png (1308x1354, 2.53M)

California isn't going to care if this shit continues. They'll just build a bunch of desalt plants. They already have one near San Diego if I remember correctly. They were going to build another near Los Angeles, but then the locals started bitching that it would somehow destroy the local environment. Hilariously the San Diego one had to have excess water runoff. The way they did it created/restored wetlands nearby and the entire area is now a wildlife sanctuary AND all the people nearby get water.

but that shit runs on coal and oil. Which is ... LE BAD according to California itself

Russia, the master of the enviroment. I kneel

Attached: AralSea1989_2014.jpg (1024x870, 857.74K)

that's good and all but we're actually nearing an ice age
and that will basically force cooperation otherwise humans go extinct

WOW THIS IS JUST LIKE NEW VEGAS

we're starting to see a shift in some areas into people tearing up their boring fucking lawns and replacing it with native wildflowers and other fauna. no mow may was a huge thing in a lot of the midwest.

People always talk shit until they're in the shit. When their survival is suddenly threatened all their objections disappear.

people usually only have trad lawns because of city ordinances and hoa bullshit.

>Californians reject new desalination plants because "they will kill the plankton!"
>regulations so clownish it would take 30 years just to build anyway

If you swam in there would there be a risk you'd get sucked down into a massive concrete flume filled with dark water, leading to turbine fan-blades and or a metal grate that would simply drown you?

Attached: tray_large.png (512x512, 300.06K)

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=AEtbFm_CjE0

youd have to be pretty close to the dam for that to happen as you can see in video.

Nuke California and all the water it steals from it's neighbors can go other places.

The US has weather manipulating weapons, they went up during Obama. Pretty cool to see tornadoes swerve around military bases.