ITT: failed vidya marketing/shilling attempts

>Buzz Lightyear PS1 game was ported to PS4 and PS5 to shill the latest movie
>it still flops
KEK!

Attached: Toystory.png (1240x712, 1.35M)

Why does everyone in the right pic look like they're wearing bootleg Doomslayer Armor besides Buzz in the classic Star Command suit?

Pixar became creatively bankrupt the moment disney bought them.

Yes user. THAT is the reason the movie failed

Attached: 2241DEE5-AFEA-46AB-B95B-BBD0C68E308C.png (169x171, 52.7K)

flop because niggers and faggots

Subtle Any Forums chud thread

I didn't watch it myself because I wanted the see the original cartoon on the disney channel not some quasi-buzz lightyear and le strong nigger female. Pass.

> 20 year old video game getting ported is the most important news of the year

Abortion debate blow the fuck out

>ported

Obviously the people behind it didn't want to make a buzz lightyear movie, so they didn't and said that they did.

This whole Lightyear controversy was stupid, like it was obviously manufactured and yet people went along with it.

Was the game any good? It's on PS+

for real though, why do you think it flopped? it should have printed money regardless of quality.

yeah ps1 toy story 2 was pretty good. one of the better movie games on the system.

Because it didn't release in China.

Joker say hello

Neither did Top Gun.

Those are good movies. Maybe, haven't seen Top Gun.

And still flopped.
Lost a ton of ticket sales from China and the other countries. Still, other recent not so popular Disney movies recovered their budget and even had decent profits within two weeks. Lightyear, given is a spin-off of the movie that put Pixar on the map, is a failure by losing the mark, now I wonder if the toys would actually sell

yeah people don't know that right as the movie releases, especially ones geared towards kids like lightyear.

didn't it get banned in like 80 countries because of the lesbians kissing or something?

Woke stuff could fail 100 times and it still won't do anything. Disney will double-down and keep releasing LGBTQ garbage with as much black inclusivity as possible.

Do kids even buy toys these days?
But you make a decent point, previous pixar movies have been mediocre. Maybe people just don't expect quality from them.

Oh, right! This was happening at muttland. How did end up?

>it should have printed money regardless of quality.
...Why? The last Toy Story movie anyone actually cared about was 12 years ago. Even ignoring that, a Buzz Lightyear film where the protagonist does not look or act like Buzz Lightyear, that also fails to have a tone resembling anything audiences expected from a character parodying pulp space adventures, is utterly unwanted on a fundamental level. I thought it was one of the more obvious failures we've seen from American children's animation in a good while.

This is happening.

Attached: 1656112895916.png (525x475, 204.66K)

Yes and in some countries the scene was cut. Who cares anyway, i'm sick of hearing about this shit.

I'd rather play Toy Story 2 desu

Fucking kino. The improvement in graphics is insane.

Attached: 1656287393631.png (640x418, 345.49K)

>movie fails because its just plain bad or boring
>incels blame diversity or for the movie having a 1min scene that goes against their outdated views
i see the cope continues to be real

tbqh im just surprised that disney didn't just make versions that cut it out. they usually kowtow to china and the middle east over this shit.

you think so? it was such a retarded concept for a movie
people love the buzz toy, not his namesake

ayo shiiieeet so you wuz saiyan we wuz toy story n shiet? bix nood muhfuggu das ryte