YOU

>YOU
>ARE
>DOOMED

Attached: Doom_icon.png (256x144, 73.85K)

+1 armor

Attached: rubick-spell-steal-5452-3e5edff5fd69c2f1709b3ccb8d3a511c6f0d203c62215d2fc748746d4a489b0b.jpg (128x128, 3.83K)

They made lvl? death his shard, that's pretty funny to me

Attached: 1653317100150.jpg (497x732, 54.43K)

Dota is frustrating because everything feels mushy. I don't like not clearly seeing the paths through the trees. I just started playing so sometimes I'll stop in lane for 10 seconds reading items.
t. 100 ranked games in league bronze 1 almost silver

It's literally pay to win since you have map options with clear(er) tree paths and shit

The most frustrating was actually managing inventory space. Maybe the tortellini guide isn't good, as the champ I played is new. It had me buying so many items. And I don't know the go-to way to regen hp, so I carried around tangos, health pots, and mana pots. I didn't have enough space to pick up neutral items and I was constantly dragging things to and from the inactive space.
I love watching NEACE coaching videos for league and I wish there was a dota equivalent.

Try playing with less consumables, it will make you better at the game faster. I don't know about the guy you mentioned, but there are coaching videos for dota like purgegamers and bsjj (the latter is a retarded carry player, but he has some nice tactical insights about the game)

What heroes do you play?

My gripe with it is that a lot of heroes have this "nuke" or "broken combo" and it's basically a gigantic clusterfuck of everyone throwing out their nukes and broken combos in teamfights and you can't really tell what the fuck is gonna happen. You have Shadow Fiend with Shadow Blade point blank nuking someone in stealth, you have Enigma using his ultimate with BKB on, you have Troll Warlord use BKB and his ultimate to completely shred a guy or two unless the target makes themselves immune via E-Blade or Eul, you have Legion Commander use W on herself, immediately blink to someone and then use Blade Mail to be pretty much guaranteed to win the duel unless immediately disabled, you have Warlock use his Q twice in a teamfight with Refresher Orb, giving everyone about 50-60% shared damage with Fatal Bonds and summoning 4 golems, you have Silencer able to chain 2 Global Silences with Refresher Orb which renders everyone that doesn't rely on attacks impotent unless they use an item-based dispel and so on, and later on in the game the respawn timers become so oppressive that no matter how bad a team did if they somehow won the teamfight the game is over. Mispositioning is also more severely punished, the enemy team benefits a lot more from going on a 4v1 in a single lane than in League of Legends, not only do the gold rewards barely get lower, but that also means one more enemy out of play that makes teamfights easier and you can always teleport back in lane with a tp scroll.

Attached: 00151989259196298.png (490x1350, 623.37K)

I only tried dota out for one day and I was playing primal beast.

What do I do when I'm low hp/mana? TP to base?

>What do I do when I'm low hp/mana? TP to base?
Not that user but you can always buy health/mana regeneration consumables from base and then have a courier deliver it to you, although it's a good idea to be in a safe place like in your lane near the turret instead of the jungle because otherwise the courier might get killed by some enemy jungling in your jungle.

Dota is ALL about positioning, there's almost no skillshots in the game, knowing what the fuck is going on at any given time in the game is 90% of your skill.

ursa is overpowered

Kinda wish they had a convenient menu where you could see your team's and the enemy's items but I wouldn't be surprised if that's a Dota Plus feature

Speed is the heart of battle

Attached: 1643982979409.gif (634x600, 1.13M)

Use it your advantage, enemies have no way of knowing if you bought a blink dagger untill you show yourself on the map for example

Doom and DK have the best sets in the game. STR heroes are such chads

ebin

Attached: 1410133911001.jpg (443x600, 35.49K)

I guess that's fair that it swings both ways

>You know, I think I just might~
This is my Wife, by the way

Attached: 1652288163124.png (292x275, 129.33K)

Usually, you're playing to build items that will naturally sustain you. Enter the lane with regen, use the courier to bring you some more if you need it, but ideally you should be performing well enough with it to get your actual items.

Primal Beast in particular will typically go items like Vanguard and Soul Ring, which provide health and damage block or health and an active that gives you mana. Either of these are much better items in the long run for your health and mana than a multitude of salves.

Attached: 1631173758866.jpg (750x724, 413.83K)