Meme: the game

Attached: 1654962029304.jpg (300x450, 33.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilroy_was_here
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe you should actually play the game.
The fact deus ex has become such a massive meme feels like a psyop, make people treat the game as a joke when it is more real than even the designers realized.
On a side note it's also a very good game, no other game feels as free as Deus Ex does shit I just found out last time I played that you can bypass lasers by using the pepper spray.

What are you even saying? Why can't you use actual words to express your thoughts?

I actually did and I still believe that its a joke the plot makes you want to take drugs.
Joke

Memes didn't exist when the game was released

Nah, that's dragon's dogma. Deus ex is actual kino.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilroy_was_here

Attached: Kilroy.jpg (1163x551, 100.92K)

Says the old man

I'm not gonna sit here and listen to Any Forums badmouth the greatest immersive sim the world has ever known

Your mind is rotten, consider self kill.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

It wasn't on purpose, memes didn't exist back then. At least we were not aware if them.

Sneed: the feed

I got it for 80 cents on GOG, if it’s a meme game i’m hoping metal gear meme i guess

fpbp

I got it for like 90p on Steam a while back. Pretty sure it remains the single greatest value for money purchase I've ever made, and likely ever will

Unironically I want a remake
>inb4 NOOOO THEY’LL RUIN IT!!!
Cope. Embracer Group remakes are known for keeping things EXACTLY the same, no matter how “”””problematic””””” they are. See: Destroy All Humans 2.

Attached: 6CEE207B-F266-42D8-A8D4-851FFB9523EF.jpg (1112x1170, 681.23K)

Yeah I have
FUCK YOU

>iToddler being a retard
the classic

I'd rather have a spiritual reboot with a similar premise, but with more modern conspiracy theories. The schizo landscape has changed a ton in the past 20 years

This would be good and fun. And if they add al Alex Jones character as the conspiracy nut that ends up being right I'm buying it.
But a truly faithful remake that enhanced the atmosphere of Deus Ex would be really nice too.

>Wanting remakes instead of new games
the absolute state of Any Forums

prod with the prod