Haha! Look we put the funny meme character into the game instead of the actual main character! Isn't that so zany and...

Haha! Look we put the funny meme character into the game instead of the actual main character! Isn't that so zany and quirky that we took Twitter shitpost seriously??

Attached: 1653022373554.png (768x432, 552.97K)

shit game
ded game

hehe robot pussy

Game is 100% mogged by Warner's game in every possible way. Also
>That Jenny face
What the fuck???

Attached: file.png (2078x1671, 1.34M)

memes were a mistake!
4chins was a mistake!

Attached: Jimbo.png (500x637, 437.15K)

>finally gets voice acting
>all of the pre-match “banter” is just random lines from the shows which mostly don’t have anything to do with fighting

Attached: 0F552DBF-027C-417E-B39B-E098F0829854.png (258x332, 30.42K)

Double monkey paw

>Thought voice acting would suck because they'd either have to use recycled lines from the show or shitty stand-in VAs
>It's both

Attached: tumblr_oof4j0wggj1twrdyio1_640.jpg (800x887, 141.1K)

Nickpedos lost

imagine having a dead game no one gives a shit about living rent free in your head

Vendetta! Vendetta! Vendetta!

Attached: Vendetta .png (500x500, 277.64K)

I kinda wanna go back to making skins for this game, it was such a fun creative outlet
think im gonna do this as a shredder skin

Attached: WUjdXrR.jpg (726x1013, 297.67K)

its not stand in VAs, theyre all the originals except for Oblina cause her VA passed away

There's more replacements than just Oblina. Aang has a new VA because puberty.

you wanna know something funny?
when I was really into this game I compiled a voice mod with most of the quotes in this save for a few exceptions and it sounded better to me
I need to get it working again cause a lot of the clips will interrupt eachother, play too frequently, or drag on way too long
like spongebobs "imagination" clip annoys the hell out of me

They should have delayed the original release date.

Jimbofags seething

iirc for some reason they weren’t allowed to write their own dialogue, although even in that case they could’ve lifted more appropriate lines from the cartoons

Good

seriously people will put the blame on nick for a lot of this game's shortcomings but most of it just comes down to the devs being lazy as shit
one costume per character and most of them being so basic you can barely tell the difference is NOT a fucking nick problem

Attached: FFnvNs7XMAkmUzR-354x354.jpg (354x354, 21.23K)

isnt it because nick doesnt allow them to do non-canon outifts?
I heard thad was pissed off that the mobile tennis game got full outfits but they werent given the ok