Villain wins the final battle and kills the hero

>villain wins the final battle and kills the hero

Attached: emuparadise.jpg (600x372, 137.88K)

Piracy will never be justified no matter how you try to rationalize it.

Do people deliberately rush to say dumb inflammatory shit as the first post just to rack in the (You)s

emuparadise still works. if you know you know

Yeah it's honestly pretty sad, hopefully he gets over it though.

Nintendo ultra based. They are just making sure their games are only available to the white people that can pay for it.

is this a rom site?
i just download packs from archive dot org

Bootlicker

You WILL rent the ROMs
You WILL put up with glaring emulation bugs that free user made emulators fixed ages ago
You WILL NOT play romhacks
And you WILL be happy

Don't care, will pirate still.

Not OP, and whilst I agree with you on a modern level, PS1 games are impossible to buy new and support the devs/publisher. Also the risks of buying OLD second hand electronics doesn't need explaining. Blame Jim Ryan for that.

Attached: 1125f5e789498fe572c0516bdad8edbc.jpg (945x1377, 323.97K)

That must be why their latest ads only showed white people playing nintendo games, right?

>hero fakes his death
>still helps others from the shadows

Personally I feel like the UG going down had a bigger impact on the scene.

uhh who ask

all the download links are still active and accessible with a workaround script. sorry you and all the other normalfags in this thread can't into computers.

You can find roms easily still

>noooooo you have to pay $500 for that old game on ebay even though the game devs won't get anything from that money reeee

>Posts dated, shit tier emulation website outclassed by several dozen other newer ones.
>It got removed oh muh gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plebs out of the loop of actual chad emulator men of culture laugh at you.

archive
org

Yes, emuparadise is totally dead and you should ignore it now.

hello twitter

There are multiple better alternatives but I fear jewtindo boot lickers here will report them if I mentioned this

lol perfect.
this guys knows what's up.

just downloaded vexx. not really a great game.

there was a time when the links were removed but they still had downloadable content, is it still like this?

Why do you guys jerk over this site so much?

Don't share good website with Any Forums faggot double Niggers. What a waste of goddamn time. Do you have any idea how much Internet Gold I'm aware of I wouldn't post on Any Forums if some Newfag came onto a thread crying he'd been looking for even one tenth of what I've known about for ten years now?

Emuparadise was gay, but losing Nicoblog was a real blow.
It had direct download ISO's of niche PC games that aren't on any Western store-front. It's how I originally played the Ys series
Before the Steam ports it already had perfectly good PC ports, but without some of the presentation. The old PC version of Ark even had voice acting, something the new one lacks for some reason

Attached: 1601483109479.png (726x669, 292.39K)

the ones that know, know. I still frequent one of their something to talk to people.

torrenting, archive.org, as well as other easy to find hosts
why are you niggers so incompetent

Attached: 1536098765142.png (409x325, 163.63K)

I thought nicoblog was still up

Attached: 1500519230686.jpg (800x600, 240.21K)

>Nicoblog
that shit had malicious ads and malware. fuck that site.

Just say you're too dumb to pirate

Attached: istockphoto-1177234024-612x612.jpg (612x612, 31.25K)

What's the point of getting (You)s if it's just a dozen people shitting on you?

Attached: 1649547861091.png (330x460, 116.64K)

Oh no how dare nintendo protect their games from thieves.

>Piracy will never be justified
Irrelevant. It's legal and that's all that matters, anything else is moralfaggotry.

Reminder that if you emulate old games to just download full system packs, that way you never have to worry about a site being taken down.
Every game for every Nintendo system up to the GBA is 28 GB when compressed and 80% of that is GBA and N64 games.