No Starfield threads

>No Starfield threads
Is there no hype?

Attached: 1655412414344.png (934x1079, 536.09K)

Fuck no, did you see the trailer?
It's 1:1 fallout 4.
The space combat is freelancer but worse.

I know that sheboon

Attached: sheboon teeth.png (681x768, 491.89K)

People already played no man's sky years ago

No one in their right mind would ever get hype for a Bethesda game.

What did you expect after all of Bethesda fuckups in the last few years?
Besides, it looks like fallout in space
All the warning signs are there

DAS RITE!

Attached: european features Beauty brainwashed.jpg (640x629, 96.07K)

>Youtube comment: This actually looks really good imo. I just need to see the frame rate ironed out by release
God, gamers deserve every single shit game they get and buy, these shitter companies don't even have to make the trailers look good anymore, the disgusting gamer paypigs will shill and buy it anyways

Is this true? Im mixed race but had plastic surgery to look European and i get a lot of attention now so...

Remember when there was a backlash against always online consoles? Then zoomers grew up and were like "bruh, thats just the way shit is, we need to live in the pod and wear a mask"

>zoomers
In a couple of years everyone grew fond of the internet, now all devices must be connected and have the option to control it with alexa

It's not true. They are just africans subverting europeans in european land.

>being slim is european now

Euros can’t be hype about starfield unless Todd announces playable wagie tasks that won’t allow you to pay off your home loan.

For 3 centuries the Ottoman sultans specifically sought out European women from the Balkans for their harems, despite having access to the entire Muslim world. This was due to fashion magazines imposing European standards of beauty on them.

my ancestor

Attached: 1634724667495.jpg (540x720, 99.52K)

Yeah about that.

Attached: 1641068236265.jpg (1536x2048, 455.29K)

I'm looking forward to it, I just don't like talking to you animals

What's the objection exactly to always-online consoles? I don't live in a shithole where my internet is always going out

>Dansez pour bouger
>Not Dance for burger
One job

>This ogre is what the future is

when is israel opening up its borders for migrants?