The reason scimitars movesets are so dance-like is because they were designed so that the weight of the blade would sit...

>The reason scimitars movesets are so dance-like is because they were designed so that the weight of the blade would sit at the very tip of the blade. This leads to very powerful attacks where the momentum of the sword works for you in slashing enemies to ribbons.
>Executioners, while providing an absolutely essential service, were still often shunned by the society and lived isolated and lonely lives because of their irreputable work. By commonfolk and royals alike.

Post your favorite real-world lore tidbits you learned from this game.

Attached: download.jpg (598x336, 65.27K)

nope, 404 bye bye

Zoom zoom

Still, shit thread, how about you go out and get laid?

When people talk about homeopathy in real life I now know about what they are talking about thanks to herbalism.

I just fucked my girlfriend in the ass last Friday. My ancestors are smiling at me faggot, can you say the same?

Besides, the lore in this game is greatly underappreciated. I thought this thread would be more popular on a vidya board for vidya nerds discussing vidya

>vidya board for vidya nerds discussing vidya

Attached: 1526930846399.png (450x427, 325.45K)

Elaborate

>My ancestors are smiling at me faggot, can you say the same?
>vydia quotes
lmao what a virgin nerd

Remember all the plants you pick up in the game for potions and stuff? if you read the label of homeopathic "medicine" it's usually just a diluted extract of one of those.

homeopathy is not really about making herbal extracts, homeopathy is a belief that a medicine becomes more potent the more you dilute it.

Perhaps the end game of homeopathy is self medicating with water and alcohol.
Regardless, I have 2 sisters so now I feel like hot shit knowing marigold is.

Nice, love shit like this. I never spent the time to get into herbalism in KC, but I hear it's one of the better systems in gaming.

>virgin nerd

Keep projecting faggot. Some of us are actually getting laid while playing vidya. Truth bomb: Your dating issue isn't your gaming, it's you.

>Executioners, while providing an absolutely essential service, were still often shunned by the society and lived isolated and lonely lives because of their irreputable work. By commonfolk and royals alike.
there's a legend related to a road in Turin that is never illuminated by the sun where the executioner used to live
now it's all restructured and his house can't be identified anymore but people claim there's a presence watching over them
i know italians are very superstitious but i find it funny that this "hatred" for executioners lives on to this day

I honestly hope that if they were to include Prague the next game, they would legit make the entire city 1:1 in its actual size. The city alone would probably be as big as the entire map in the first game, maybe even bigger.

Probably won't happen though as the game would probably lag like shit unless they split different districts into zones though. It would be too ambitious to ask even for a huge AAA company like R*, the processing tech simply isn't there yet, especially if they're going to make every building enterable like the first game.

Damn, Italians be butthurt.

That would be my fucking dream, but it's never gonna happen unless AI gets significantly better. Tech will always get better with time, but there aren't enough manhours to build something of that scale. To this day, the best city I've ever seen is the one in Fallout 4, and even then most buildings couldn't be entered.

Henry's come to see us!

>anal
>girlfriend (male)
Faggot

>I'm a virgin, so I'll just call all the other posters here virgins too! T-that will make me feel better about my shit taste in vidya!

>I never spent the time to get into herbalism in KC, but I hear it's one of the better systems in gaming.
It's just picking flowers and stuff, at first you have to do it individually, but at high levels it's possible to pick a field worth of chamomile in one move. There are only a few perks, but they are super useful like higher charisma because of the nice smell or STR training.
What matters more is what you do with all those herbs because alchemy is a whole separate minigame and it's well worth getting into because potions are very strong.

Never called you a virgin, called you a faggot