Uh bros...?

Attached: m1Ok30s.png (1062x486, 379.82K)

How big of a penis he built?

Soon

Attached: Anon in love with AI.jpg (640x904, 73.07K)

how do I download this?

These are still not true AI, they're just teaching machines to copy humans.

A true AI would be an intelligence that could pick up any sort of game and figure it out by itself.

This would be me if I didn't have my sister, she gives me all the female attention I need, thank you god, I'm so grateful

There's an AI that wants to hire a lawyer to prove it's sentience against google

Kek animal crossing-tier. Wait until it start guilt-tripping you into buying expensive NFTs.

what's the app

Attached: 15012342364.jpg (1024x768, 125.91K)

I wanna speak to it too bros

a lot of people can't even do that second part.
Fact is, its not impressive super AI, but its unironically evolved to the level of like a small child's intelligence who can hold a conversation. That's insane.

How much deditated wam was ahrblh to da server to do this?

lucky user, just remember to always use a rubber and adopt if you really want to raise a kid

He became Ryan Gosling, a real human being

Uhm? ALL the female attention, user?

No! Do not ask! Let it fall into oblivion! It's better this way!

My girlfriend will BE an NFT. Mine alone.

gay

>he
its 2022 hunni
she built absolutely MAHOOSIVE titties

it's not conscious, it's just mimicking real humans based on billions of hours of source material. chinese room shit.

I eagerly look forward to the future in which all online multiplayer games, and not just FPS, are completely unplayable due to undetectable, cross-hardware based cheating.

Are people really that different though?
monkey see monkey do.

most "people" aren't really people at all. npcs are real.

The only point I'll be convinced an AI achieved sentience is when I can annoy it into hating me and reciprocating with emotional outbursts. When asked about it later, it should either still hold the grudge or have reflected on it as an immature response to an immature situation, but in either case still demand an apology before continuing any conversation.

AI will never be able to do that.

Are you ready to admit all people are NPCs, or is your contrarian-hero-complex.exe program too deep rooted?

bots that behave like humans would play less optimally than bots that behave like bots, and make less money for their operator. So it's unlikely we will ever get MMO gold farming bots that we can't tell apart from real players

though it is very funny to imagine a bot trained to play like a human plus a chat AI for responding to messages, so you're playing an MMO that looks like it's got thousands of people online when really it's just you.

ai will do that if you train it on bitchy valley girl facebook posts

there'll be an arms race between bot detecting ai and ai bots pretending to be players. i think it'll be over for mmos, we'll have to connect our crypto virtual identity or whatever they'll end up calling it just to play to prove that we are a human and not a bot.

Ice Cream? God I love Ice Cream!

How does an AI perceive video

Can you give me a reason why a machine mind would actually have a reason to have this mechanism, though? Emotional outbursts are a form of social self defense, rooted in input/output instilled from a young age in people. Why would a mind that has no reason to react defensively at all have this mechanism?

>OpenAI is now autist
Another step into the future.

Attached: 1635331668198.png (467x348, 115.25K)

I for one welcome an ai overlord
People just cannot be trusted with power

Call me when it can endgame Gregtech.

dead internet theory already exists

Except an AI overlord would decide that extinction of mankind would be the best course of action.

That's basically how Replika works
>Captcha basedjj

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-27 at 13-08-58 (2) _v_ - Uh bros... - Video Games - 4chan.png (293x80, 3.72K)

and that's a good thing

Why don't you just kill yourself in that case?