Nintendo killed off great series like Donkey Kong, Wario World, Pikmin, Mother...

>Nintendo killed off great series like Donkey Kong, Wario World, Pikmin, Mother, F-Zero and Star Fox in favor of this generic anime weeb pandering bullshit like Fire Emblem and Xenoblade.

This is why the N64/Gamecube era was best, Nintendo was pumping out games from great series that had wacky colorful and cartoony mascot characters instead of this generic anime bullshit and it pissed me off that Nintendo is now just another shitty Japanese company like Atlus that panders to shitty fat virgin weebs.

Attached: 1631858601099.png (1400x700, 2.15M)

>conSOOMER needs more mother
The creator didn’t want to make anymore you fucking retard

Good

>Nintendo fans complain that Nintendo has many dormant franchises
>Switch has new games for Famicom Detective Club and Big Brain Academy
>nobody buys them and flops
You are part of the problem.

Attached: 1641729784426.png (1280x720, 1.24M)

NOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT'S NOT FAIR THEY'RE NOT THE SCRIMBLO BIMBLO THE BELOVED SCRUNKO FRANCHISES I GREW UP WITH ON THE N64!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>New Donkey Game is probably coming soon
>Wario World basically got replaced by WarioWare which is a separate issue
>Pikmin is absolutely getting a new game soon
>Mother is a completed franchise
>F-Zero hasn't gotten an instalment since the GBA because they tanked the series reputation with anime tie-in games
>Star Fox has already had way more second chances than it ever deserved and only still exists at all because it's one of Miyamoto's babies

Go and play on other platforms.

I don't give a shit if Nintendo keeps pumping out RPGs. Because every Platform does that, and there's always something for each platform.

Idort masterrace, fuckers.

Attached: 1648088602517.png (252x314, 117.56K)

All star fox needs is a game where Krystal is the main character exploring a planet of dinosaurs but there are no spaceships and team starfox doesn't exist

Definitely nobody has thought of this revolutionary idea before, I'm sure it would do well.

You lost

Attached: 1655348913501.jpg (811x1024, 125.69K)

>ask for red ball
>parents give me a blue block
>I don't want blue block

"You are part of the problem."

>Big Brain Academy
Big Brain and Brain Age has gotten sequels in every generation.

>2005
>2007
>2021

Seethe about it

You're a fucking idiot. They didn't kill off one for the other. The stopped making most of the others because, despite how much we love them, they didn't sell as well as they should have. If they sold well, Nintendo would be making them alongside Fire Emblem and Xenoblade.

Wario World wasn't a series. Wario Land was.

Attached: CfMGCXAXIAAhHkr.jpg (820x1200, 292.17K)

>a game where Krystal is the main character
No thanks. Delete Krystal from star fox.

Blame Iwata.

Attached: 1656273940359.png (1890x957, 1.83M)

>Being this retarded

fire emblem is the only good franchise nintendo has ever made. all the others (phoenix wright, ghost trick etc) were made and are owned by third parties

I don't play wario goofy shit homes

Xenoblade is like the best thing that happen to nintendo. No other franchise comes close to it. But you will never know that because you refuse to play actual good games. Let me guess, you think breath of the wild is the best game ever... I bet havent even play minish cap, you absolute filth

Reggie hated it and refused to localize it.

>Xenoblade is like the best thing that happen to nintendo
False.
>No other franchise comes close to it
False.
>But you will never know that because you refuse to play actual good games.
False.
>Let me guess, you think breath of the wild is the best game ever
One of.
>I bet havent even play minish cap
False.
I like the series, but you're fucking delusional.

Who wants that shit, fuck you and your niche interests

Attached: 1656123308769.jpg (785x427, 63.34K)

And the fans proved him wrong that an audience does exist for it and because of that it's now their goto RPG which has 2 characters in Smash Bros.

The only reason star fox games don't sell well is because Krystal isn't the main character

>passable 7/10 first game
>X was actually pretty cool despite the Pacing issues
>horrible, eye cancer that is 2 with no plot until 30 hours in
>who fuckin knows what 3 will be
Great series you got here senpai

Attached: 1628817747479.jpg (500x356, 175.41K)

>NOOOOOO MY SCRIMBLO BIMBLO MICKEY MOUSE DEAD FRANCHISES
C O P E A N D S E E T H E

based, new famicom detective club when

>One of.
I rest my case

Attached: unknown.png (298x305, 111.03K)

>DK
Miyamoto is working on a theme park land with Universal, the team that developed the last one is working on Metroid which you lot kept complaining about there not being new ones too
>Wario World
Dead for literal ages, replaced by Warioware, keep up
>Pikmin
Doesn't sell well
>Mother, F-Zero
EXTREMELY doesn't sell
>Star Fox
Last one was shit, didn't sell well

Meanwhile, the previous Fire Emblem and Xenoblade did critically and commercially well and were well received by fans. They are also developed by second party studios which wouldn't be working on any of the franchises you want anyway, unless what you "want" is an anime-ized strategy or RPG spinoff of one of those franchises. This is not a head scratcher.

Nintendo's first party EAD teams are working on BotW2, Mario Kart DLC and more. Do you want them to stop and work on games that less people are interested in?

They still wouldn't sell well to anyone. You furry coomers think there's enough of you to mean shit, but there aren't.

Take your meds DKfag.

Yes, let's just force the fire enblem and xenoblade team to make a pikmin game
Wait, I have a better idea: what if nintendo forces gamefreak to make a Donkey Kong, Wario World, Pikmin, Mother, F-Zero and Star Fox game? They also keep rehasing weeb anime shit every year and have a budget larger than the xenoblade and fire emblem teams combined.
>bbut i like the new shitmon games that can't even do the bare minimum anymore and have the full dex
Yes, but you DO want the heckin donkey kong, right?

Part of it is generational shift of what is currently popular and not. Despite much reduction in amount of games for some series it isn't like they're completely neglected since for example dk got tropical freese