Is the Master collection a good way of playing the Ninja Gaiden games?

Is the Master collection a good way of playing the Ninja Gaiden games?

Attached: ninja-gaiden-master-collection-button-fin-1613620349333.jpg (1000x1000, 169.91K)

no

yeah

I dunno but I'm doing it anyway.

It's okay for NG1 but not NG2 and NG3 is crap anyway.

Sigma 2 sold more and reviewed better than Xbox's Ninja Gaiden 2. It's actually complete too.
NG3:RE has the best combat in the series.

How do I get the optimal experience?

No because it has the Ligma and Sugma versions of 1 and 2, which significantly change the gameplay for the worse.

Only option is an original Xbox, either emulated or real.

Most iterations of 1 are absolutely fine, just pick one. 2 is best on 360 if possible but Sigma 2 is also fine if you can’t play the original. 3 and all it’s iterations are trash and should be avoided.

>Sigma 2 sold more and reviewed better than Xbox's Ninja Gaiden 2
Retarded argument. Neither sales nor critic reviews are indicative of a game's quality. Game critics know far less about games than random assholes who simply play games regularly.

Master Collection on PC or PS5.

Oh fuck off, everyone loved it when they removed keys and the worm cave.

NG2 runs at a stable frame rate with no drops (and has better control configurations than the original NG2)
so that's good, the real NG2 doesn't run well on 360 or emulator yet but NG2 in this collection is fucking censored bullshit and I'm still fucking mad.

Doesn't Sigma 2 on the collection have reduced enemy count which fucks up the feel of the game quite a lot?

I tried playing the first sigma one but the camera made me want to throw up and the first boss wasn't fun. These games actually fun or is it only mentioned because it's hard. No hate towards it just curious

>Smegma 2 sold more
>Source: Trust me bro
Ninja Gaiden 2 sold 1.15 million units
How much does Smegma 2 sold according to your "findings" on the internet?

It does but having played both many times I assure you it’s still a great game, you just miss out on some iconic scenes like “the stairway”. 360 is 100% the best version but again, both are great. Don’t let Any Forums hyperbole keep you from playing it if you can’t play the OG.

It's not a retarded argument. It sold better and scored higher because it's the better game. Just because there's no muh gore doesn't mean it's not the best.

>Sigma 2 sold more
Alright here's your bullshit

Attached: 1656330767176.png (1989x2048, 667.48K)

>VGChartz
Lol.
Sigma 2 sold close to a million copies in it's debut year alone.

Thank you user I'll give it a go then!

>Sigma 2 sold close to a million copies in it's debut year alone
Ok?

Attached: 1656331338011.png (1157x2048, 427.58K)

>Try not to made up another bullshit challenge
>(Impossible)

Attached: 1655170269676.jpg (1080x795, 462.71K)