343 and this

343 and this...

Why is MS so bad at managing studios and giving proper creative autonomy to them?

Attached: file.png (796x563, 255.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tweaktown.com/news/83247/halo-infinites-issues-due-to-mismanagement-microsoft-policies/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>and giving proper creative autonomy to them?
But that do do that. That's where things go wrong. You've seen what gamers are like, right? Game devs aren't much different. You need businessmen running the shop and keeping the manchildren focused. Microsoft is letting the inmates run the asylums.

Zero completely missed the point. This could only ever have been something as far removed as OG PD as you can get.

>continues to lose key members of their development team

Hoo boy, this song and dance again. They still blaming covid?

tweaktown.com/news/83247/halo-infinites-issues-due-to-mismanagement-microsoft-policies/index.html

The actual problem is that Microsoft lets devs do whatever they want, and then they never ending up doing anything, or fucking shit up.

Zero was fun as fuck in multiplayer. One of the best infection modes around.

I wonder what "creative direction" we'll end up with.

You know it's kind of amazing, most developers and publishers took the lessons learned from Daikatana to heart but not MS.
A proper production pipeline is just as, if not more important as good devs.

it's an industry wide problem, there is NO NEW TALENT, and they are bleeding what's left. AAA gaming is in/heading for the dark ages, AA and Indie is where it's at.

MS can buy as many Studios as they want. They will never make great games again.

>343 and this...
Uh, let me correct you.
>Gears of War
>Minecraft
>Zoo Tycoon
>Halo
>Fable
And now
>Project Dark

Attached: 1655665791918.jpg (567x504, 39.03K)

they’re speedrunning the rise and fall of Netflix with their Gamepass analog, scooping up developer/publishers to prop up their subscription base, no limit due to their US/CIA contract slush funds, but forgetting along the way they need to foster half decent working environments and, ummmm…uhhhh…yeah, ya know, actually make half way decent games

tldr, Microsoft is gayer than a bag of chopped off dicks

They only have money, no loyalty or talent. Unlike Sony who does with their first party studios, hate them or like them i dont care but they put out very high quality games

*puts on sunglasses*

Guess they lost the initiative

Creative autonomy only works if they adhere to schedule structure and return on investment that their superiors agree with. Otherwise MS would have to step in with their big daddy dick and out the fuckers back in line. Basically babysit people who really wouldn’t be worth their day to day time

>high quality games
LOL, lmao even

>LOL, lmao even
compared to Microsoft? yeah he’s right you absolute melon

what would satellite nutella know about videogames?

Dont care about your muh moviegame seethe. Their games have a very high standard when it comes to basically anything. Sound design, animation, motion cap, voice acting. And they blow microsoft out of the water with all of these things. Its not even a question

Last good game snoy shat out was Uncharted 1-3 collection. Literally the only good exclusive they have. Everything else is total dogshit.

MCC shits all over it. Gears Tactics was also an excellent game. Rare Replay was also great.

well, guess the last 40 hours playing Returnal and experiencing vidya kino was just my imagination, huh? decided to boot up Halo Infinite to see if I was wrong, but nah, Microsoft sucks

This doesnt really matter. The point was never if you PERSONALLY enjoy Sony games. Literally nobody cares about that, but what is undeniable is the quality they are produced in. And every Sony game shits on microsoft in this aspect.

>And every Sony game shits on microsoft in this aspect.
yeah suppose you’re right, the thing that pickles my gherkins is how the fuck doesnt Microsoft utterly dominate with the vast ocean of money they have access to, are they really that inept?