Why didn’t Kat catch on as Sony’s new mascot?

Why didn’t Kat catch on as Sony’s new mascot?

Attached: 1644805768821.jpg (2048x3357, 466.68K)

a lesbian poc? she had no chance

Who?

She is an attractive anime girl.

Too stinky

Attached: 1601148323247.png (500x356, 133.22K)

She's tranny shit. Not enough trannies in the population to sustain that as a mascot.

She never had a chance. Her games are niche and unappealing to the masses.

Sony's fanbase isn't attracted to women

no pc no play fuck console niggers that said looks like a fun game what a shame

How did they get away with it

Attached: 1607352505633.jpg (1920x1080, 452.02K)

Supposedly Sony didn't want anything to do with her because she was supposed to be one of the Vita's killer apps, and in their eyes Gravity Rush failed to keep the system afloat when it was going up against a 3DS equipped with Monster Hunter, Pokemon, and Animal Crossing.
Only reason she got a sequel on PS4 was because Japan Studio had special privileges to choose what they wanted to work on, and even then Sony was going to pull the plug on its server in less than a year's time anyways as a show of their lack of faith in it.
And now Japan Studio is dead, and so is Kat. Thanks you based Snoy.

I really wish Kat's games were free from snoy prison. As much as I love my VIta and PS4, I'd rather have those games on my PC.

Had the game digitally on ps4. sold my ps4 years ago. That game and bloodborne were not enough to make me keep that dumb box

Attached: __kitten_and_crow_gravity_daze_drawn_by_kurosawa_karura__sample-abfa230b18a3cda06d4850032ec5a629.jpg (850x1063, 135.18K)

I hate sony so much its unreal.

Believe it or not, most people are actually put off by anime aesthetics.

This. Hence genshin’s abysmal popularity

Too smelly

she's too attractive and too white

Hot

she STINKS

that's your decaying moms cunt you bastard

>make boring game
>nobody buys it

Not sufficiently ugly for their standards, plus her games aren't sufficiently cinematic.

>Not sufficiently ugly
Impossible, not even dogs and old men find her attractive