PORTAL ON SWICTH

youtube.com/watch?v=lEBlQLmu89Q

Attached: Gabe-newell.png (1908x1026, 2.66M)

just take into account the fact there are people who will buy this, there is people willing to waste their own money on this

About 5 years too late

Oh it's finally out?
Neat, I'm not buying it because I played portal on my steam deck.
Is it just the Nvidia shield version with some UI tweaks?

it's not out

yes user we all had a wii. people buy things they enjoy despite the fact that people you don't like also buy the same things you enjoy.

And these two ancient games still look better than most newly released games to the Switch

>I've played it, so fuck everyone else!

yes

Attached: cachorrito.png (141x169, 16.69K)

Man only 6 years into the life if the console. Jesus. When will they port hl1 and 2 so I actually have something worth pirating

signifying deeper collaboration between valve and nintendo?

Man, I forgot about Portal and Portal 2 completely. It feels weird that it's not on PS5, or PS4, when it had Steam integration on PS3.

portal 2 didnt even look good on release day

I feel like Valve could easily make a bunch of money just porting all their games to the new generation with barely any tweaks

Pretty much.

call it the turd box. its like the orange box but with portal 2, l4d2, and dota 2 included

What kills the Switch is overuse of TAA and retarded devs trying to cram games that are just not designed to run on such hardware. Nintendo's first party games are fine except for a few exceptions that fall into the same shit resolution + TAA trap.

Attached: xenoblade 2.jpg (2048x1152, 482.03K)

> It feels weird that it's not on PS5, or PS4
That's how consoles work, dude.

A portable, physical copy of Portal 1 and 2 is really neat.
It's not gonna be 60 bucks though, is it?
I-is it?

Does it include the PS3-exclusive motion control levels?
That would actually make me want to buy it.

>remembering that time people made ipa rumour that Orange Box 2 was going to have all the ‘3’ sequels (TF3, Half Life 3 and Portal 3) so Valve could continue with the “can’t count to 3” joke going
Nostalgia

Yeah, imagine portable Portal 1 and 2 in 60 fps and ability to play coop on same screen with external controllers, with access to Steam workshop and you don't even have to pay for the game second time because you bought it on release. If only there was device with such capabilities...

Attached: 16563229577503360910242003143101.jpg (1920x1080, 416.25K)

What's wrong with a Portal collection?