Sunbreak Final Boss Leak

So what do you think the gimmick is?

My guess based on all those crimson fungi around the citadel is that the giant deformed narwa body isn't the real monster its the red growths coming out of it. I think its a cordycepts zombie riding the dead body of the previous allmother and thats what drove the current one to cause a rampage. We will go in thinking its just an old deformed narwa dragging along the floor but as we fight more of the parasite will burst out its back till the damage breaks enough parts for it to slough off the narwas corpse and go berserk. A blend of nakarkos, shara ishvalda and atal'ka.

But does this mean they will just use the rampage tech to have "fungal blight" possessed monsters show up in the fight to harass while giving riding opportunities? or will they full on mind control the hunters to attack other players?

Attached: REDACTED.png (256x256, 103.77K)

Did the leaks come from datamining the demo? If yes capcom learned nothing about making self contained data demo

From what i understand a review copy was sent to a dataminer.

To be honest theres nothing that shocking really just nergigante, shagaru, legiana, velkhana, the final boss and hellhorn magnamalo i'm expecting the silly shit to be in the dlc since they probably intend sunbreak 1.0 to be completable for casuals, many who couldn't get past g rank tigrex in iceborn and gave up.

>a review copy has been sent to a dataminer
What the fuck are they doing at capcom HQ

Attached: 1637039636046.jpg (640x640, 55.08K)

Probably just said "im a streamer so i is!" and capcom usa went "good enough" before going back to playing street fighter or some shit.

What happens when you hire fgc goons to run your social media and marketing.

>no kirin
>no malfestio
>no ahtal-ka
>no glavenos
>no dalamadur
Fucking dogshit roster sunbreak has.

His armor drains your health via leeches and gives you health back when the leech is fully grown on top of various buffs depending on red/blue scroll so i assume it's going to be the same for his fight.
His crystals probably grow blue at some point.

Ahtal and Dalamadur have could be a title update but Glavenus and no deviants hurts me, I just wanted his swords back. Why on fucking earth they BONED the longsword and greatsword of the monster that has a greatsword for a tail I'll never understand, they even gave him a longsword subspecies what the fuck

Mizu already blows glav out of the water.

Glavenus is in.

Attached: FVrnYE4VsAEUHqr.png (759x615, 30.32K)

When I saw the glavenus greatsword I just laughed my ass off.
I honestly didn't expect any less from the world team.

Attached: 1650426722151.png (418x468, 39.93K)

>legiana
why?
>legiana when velkhana is coming
WHY??

WHO THE FUCK LIKES LEGIANA??

Maybe they will rework her.

>people believe this dogshit leak when it doesn't even have the final boss
Lol

>Solis Ekeps

user you're a retard.

Solar eclipse IS the final boss bro

Attached: Parasite Monster.jpg (1002x666, 78.61K)

That's not the name of the final boss though, dumbfuck. You realize he's been dstamined right?

Also no glavenos isn't in the final game. Maybe in a title update.

That is the datamine you donut. Ekeps is the final boss.

That isn't the data mine, retard. That list is literally made up bullshit mixed with info from leaks that were available at the time. There's another one with different names too that you conveniently didn't post.

post it then faggot.

and he vanished forever. What a shock.

I don't save these leaks by attention whores lol. You can look at the entire sunbreak skill and armor list though. Those are out. Same as monster icons. There's is nothing related to this fake final boss.