Sonic 2 the movie is the highest grossing animated movie this year

It beat Turning Red, The Bad Guys and Lightyear

Attached: 1655960149843.jpg (2048x1000, 99.48K)

Was still shit because of the boring wedding bullshit from the humans.

not an animated movie. no more animated than spider-man.

I'm sorry that a run time of approximately 8 minutes ruined your experience user

shit beat shit, shit and shit

thats still a long time and it felt much longer than 8 minutes

Disney+

The movie was really fun fuck the zoomers trying to fit in.

People should never have complained about the shitty original design, and instead just watched this trash crash and burn.

Attached: file.png (201x186, 69.51K)

The Bad Guys was really good

>Dysneybabies already seething

It was

Attached: FVkB-1-X0AIVzwr.jpg orig.jpg (2300x2628, 262.11K)

Great, now the franchise is saved so Sonic team can keep releasing shit games that nobody wants

is just the reason why they don't make money from their movies.
Imagine how much they spend every month for the simpsons, the live action star wars, the movies like those, and then you see how much money they have from subs. It's a money sink

Damn, how? The first movie was so fucking boring. At least Turning Red is slightly insightful

>tap right arrow key a couple of times
>problem solved
wew that was hard

Turning Red is really, really ugly design-wise compared to what the studio is known for. I get that it might be intentional because of the "teenage awkwardness is normal" moral going on, but I don't think teenagers want to be told they're weird-looking.

>A movie is now a YouTube video and you have to skip parts for it to be good

It wasn't an animated movie.

It wasn't THAT bad.

Attached: 1655649401847.jpg (490x486, 148.94K)

Red was shit, Bad Guys was squandered potential, Lightyear didn't need to exist.
Sonic isn't an animated film unless you're discussing the goat OVA

furshit aside, the animation for that movie was damn good, people are finally understanding animation should be like a river not like a pond.