Cassandra Alexandra

Cassandra Alexandra

Attached: Cassandra Alexandra.webm (1068x600, 2.89M)

It's okay, she used her shield as a seat

This game is super lewd. You can see their panties sometimes when you do kick attack.

Attached: 1634614408688.jpg (1920x1080, 942.94K)

This game is deader than your average anime fighting game

Amy is SC best girl
Mina as a close 2nd

SCV killed the fanbase.

>it's real
fuck you

Attached: 1620764483760.png (584x748, 171.93K)

Trash game. SC2 the GOAT.

SC6 had amazing breast physics.

I am fucking mad because I love SC. I hated what SC5 did to the series, and SC6 is genuinely a step in the right direction with revamped move lists and lethal hit mechanics. And SC6 has some key characters looking their best ever (Mitsurugi, Cassandra, Setsuka, etc).

And despite decent sales, now we might never see SC7

I find Cassandra to look too much like a superhero in SCVI. Could be nostalgia but I really like her SCII look best

I fucking hate meters man, why'd they ruin the game with fucking meters why not make it like the old games without meters.

It's good and I like the gameplay about as much as VI, but the fact that SCVI has online and custom characters pushes it over II for me. I'd absolutely buy SCVI remaster on Steam or Switch if it has online.

You never know, we thought that SCVI would never happen either. I hope that if they continue it they remove armor break or at least make it classier on the girls, I want to play it with friends but they say they can't take it seriously because of armor break so I'm forced to play with randos. It's not like it even effects gameplay anymore so it wouldn't be missed.

I like her IV look the most personally!

>one of the buggiest most unbalanced games in the series
Yeah sure guy.

>but the fact that SCVI has online and custom characters
I don't give a shit about custom characters, and the SCII remaster has online.

>20 year old game unbalanced
You don't fucking say.
3rd strike is highly imbalanced, but is STILL on of the best SF games.

SCII Cassandra looks adorable and I'm happy to concede that. What they did to her IV outfits were just meh and completely snuffed her for V, so VI was a welcome return.

This game is not good for everyone. It may lead children at the wrong path

Attached: dadsquestion.jpg (720x290, 29.59K)

I mean, the remaster is on old consoles. Does anyone play 360 or PS3 anymore?

>when your child is mentally saner than you are

Attached: 1651845226728.jpg (1536x2048, 690K)

>360
Still works on the newest xbox.

Ah, I don't even have an Xbox. Is it playable through the Xbox PC app?