How to do good game concept art and not chicken scratches/feeling the figure and flow

How to do good game concept art and not chicken scratches/feeling the figure and flow

Attached: 20220627_153414.jpg (2466x1175, 519.87K)

all you have to to is stop being a nigger a nd fucking draw

Attached: pain with a pencil.jpg (383x500, 129.85K)

Then you ll just say it doesnt improve despite having put some ten years research simply because it doesnt look like pikachu.

The P for pain is there.
But not enough P for profit.

I feel your judgement is unclear and unfairly and the return value i am supposed to get is way lower than your so promised logical benefit.

You need to make more sense or i ll have to not consider your opinion because it is unalligned to any trend of success either.

Attached: 20220627_154343.jpg (2687x2140, 1.1M)

The lack of substance in your projection agitates me because it is unsatisfactory and undefinable.

Also picrel is wrong because everybody is now a fucking artist thanks to internet while the publishing continues to dwindle into independents.

well what's concept art? surely not some pencil doodles. Move to the next step

gesture drawing
solid drawing
draw from the shoulder and make marks with intention. every line should have a purpose.

Attached: homer-solid-drawing.jpg (399x393, 59.73K)

I could point to pablo uchida or kekai kotaki, amano and generally all sorts of traditional media artist still active.

Substance over structure, or whatever.
>"Yea but if we know it we wont be telling"
Well maybe you dont and you havent.
>next step
Well of you can define the whole step we could always get there. It' s grunt work to do all the steps.

Spoken like a real loomist. Fair enough, but this isnt loomis, so why is that?
Whats makes the value? How d03s spurpose makes value?

Attached: 71f1iaVcfoL.jpg (981x1200, 145.08K)

That books honestly useless unless you want to just draw cars. It wont teach you how to draw people at all.

My favorite. But im past that. Despite the differences, i d say i used most of the content.
Theres people in it though.

people are the cars of the soul

I didn't say there were no people in it, I said it's pretty useless for learning human anatomy.
For vehichles and technical stuff, it's one of the best.

Should be "how you especially can't easily learn to draw"

its far easier to draw boxy vehicles than it is humans, I honestly don't recommend that beginner artists try draw humans till they get some very basics down

Yea it is.

Use your shoulder joint.

no but you will get a fundamental sense of perspective and form which you can then apply when constructing the human figure
anatomy is a secondary fundie in the grand scheme of things

Attached: aa3cf4fa8396690ada3dc3787c495358.jpg (564x875, 46.6K)

The result is messier though.

the chad bridgman

This advice was and always will be stupid.

Saying just draw doesn't mean just draw, it means study X, practice Y, your Z skills are lacking and a whole slew of other things.
If somebody is bad at perspective and they don't know it you don't tell them to just draw, you tell them their perspective is off and to work on it or else they'll keep doing the wrong thing.

The equivalent would be saying just cook to somebody trying be a chef. There's a whole art and practice to it.

Tbf this book teaches how to do form building in perspective which then can later be used to sculpt 3d assets. These thing don't just apply to cars but other items as well like weapons, armor, equipment etc.
Now sure if you are only interested in drawing humans there are way better sources out there but this book still gives you a lot of knowledge to do thing outside of your comfort zone.

Ok sirs you gwt my point. Very cool.
Have to admit i m making cheap steals by using anonymous forum to learn but books and videos are a static thing so naturally i need a dynamic advice.
So now back again, can you expand on the thinf i need be adding to reach 6 digit

I also 'have style'

>it means study X, practice Y, your Z skills
You still have to draw, it's an unavoidable step