Are collectors mentally ill? I can play all of this for free on my decade old PC

Are collectors mentally ill? I can play all of this for free on my decade old PC.

Attached: qgzzfawxi2891.jpg (640x480, 68.66K)

yes, very much so

Are they mentally ill? Yes
Can you play them on a decade old pc? No
Are you a gay nigger faggot? Yes

Yeah, especially when they go all autismo and waste a shit ton of money like this. The only thing I ever 'collected' was one old big box pc game because I wanted a big box pc game and that's where I stopped.

I tried collecting alcohol once but it didn't go as planned.

I'm not parasocial enough like many v-tards here who obsess over the interest or opinions of other people I'll never meet.

depends on the type of collector. If you're the type that buys everything at full high price with no hesitation then ye.
If you're the type that knows the market and make money without fully ripping off normal people while also fucking whales then ye it is a based hobby.

>I can play all of this for free on my decade old PC
No you can't

Attached: 1652437533699.jpg (720x480, 27.1K)

Most of it tho

I think the only time I felt bad for not collecting was the 3DS/DS consoles and library, because they can only really be played right on that hardware, but thank god for the modding stuff - all I needed was a cheap 2DS XL and boom you can play everything.

I can play 98% of all games ever released on my non-poor pc for free
your move collectorfag

>mentally ill
Nah. I ain't a materialistic person myself but it's not much different from having material copies of books, movies or music.
Many people like having physicals despite digital being the norm, not only in videogames. May it be for convenience because they can't set things up or something else. Recently vinyls have been more popular for the same kind of reasons.

Its alright user you just collected it in your stomach

Vinyls have a similar caveat to retro games in that people are convinced it's the best way to listen to music.

I can sell 100% of my games for at least 5x their worth while you can say nigger once and get your games stolen
>but muh pirating
Handball 17 never ever
Your move faggot

>Little to no merch
>No figurines
>No amiibo
>None of those giant oversized collector's/limited/etc. boxes with plastic crap
>No kiosks
>No standees
Are you sure this is a collector? It just looks like a guy who's bought every game he plays as a physical copy.

>nooo you cannot just collect things you just cant okay
contrarian manbabies

my collection is similar
while i do have some LEs
the only games i get are ones i know i will play

I never really understood the people who get an entire game library of some systems or seek out specific editions of games when they most likely will never play them

>gets autistic over every game in existence not being emulatable (yet) or having a port
>makes a claim like this
wew lad

Based, op is a fucking retard. Of course everything is digital nowadays but a collection like this is truly admirable. Physical copies will forever be superior

Fear of missing out. Once I could emulate all these games I'm now priced out of, I realised why I didn't buy them to begin with. There's obviously a few exceptions, and hopefully emulation can run it as well as the original hardware.

Most isn't all.

>huh? the textures are glitching out
>game runs worse than on native system
>"but muh 4k upscale and forced widescreen on my bing bing wahoo mogs your shitty system"
>game always crashes

>non poorfag pc
>doesnt consoom vidya but consooms nvidias cock and balls
kek user i accept your concession

>I can play all of this for free on my decade old PC
You don't play anything. Emu cucks have no attention span.

>paying astronomical prices for rare stuff
>gets called retarded
you can dress and act like a clown but don't get mad when people call you one.
>I can sell 100% of my games for at least 5x their worth while you can say nigger once and get your games stolen.
First things first nice bait, you're fucking retarded thinking that you'll make profit buying games at full retail price then making x5 the price but hey, thanks to people like you i can get my games cheaper once you sell for a fraction of the game's price after 2 months of waiting.
> while you can say nigger once and get your games stolen.
not everyone plays every cod and bf game religiusly after it gets released and not all games are multiplayer games.
>source?
It's a hobby of mine making sellers that charge 3 times the price of something to cry and lose their money once they realise no one buys it.
>Handball 17 never ever
because no one wants that game. for a game to get someone's attention it first needs to be good, tell me any game bellow ps3 era that can not be emulated, I'll wait.

I don't need to sell toys for profit I already have a real job and plenty of side hustle
I buy digital because even after having 1k+ games on steam they still represent pocket change I could re-buy in an instant with no damage to my income or savings whatsoever
I'm not a dumb angry kid that needs to be moderated in games, I just play them for fun with friends to whom I can say whatever I want without consequences
collecting stuff is for shut in idiots without lives :D