When???

When???

Attached: nintendo-direct.jpg (1280x720, 40.9K)

They have a solid lineup for the rest of the year, far better than snoy and xbot. They don't need to do it.

soon, but not soon enough bro

they have nothing to show

Announcement today

interestingly enough the splatoonjp account usually posts splat 3 news every monday but they haven’t yet so far today which means if they don’t do it today next time will be wednesday the exact day the rumored direct is supposed to be on

If theres no announcement today (likely wont be) then the absolute last hope is an announcement tomorrow
If theres nothing tomorrow then its unironically over

IT'S HAPPENING

they dont announce on mondays
probably an announcement tomorrow

They literally announced the Xenoblade 3 direct last monday

doesn't coutn

kys

monday in USA is tuesday in japan
it's 7pm monday night in japan, they're not announcing nuffin

What if I don't care about weeb shit and I don't need Splatoon 3 yet? I just want to see a proper fucking trailer of the botw sequel that's taking 6 years even though it's an asset flip.

this is what I hate about nintendo ever since the wii, they think gamers can only handle 1 good game every 3 months and they dont want to release anything at the same time, because then something wont get the same attention
they're partially right because animal crossing would have been ignored by everyone if it didn't have nearly half a year to itself, but it also means fans have to wait 3-5 years for the next game in a series they like

And? Why would that matter?

I just can't wait for the next console already, the last few years of Nintendo consoles are always fucking hell. All the junk filler games I don't care about release in the last few years, with Zelda releasing when the console is already dead or it's a cross gen game. All the good, big hitters released in its first couple years. I just want the new generation to start so I can be overwhelmed by all the big games coming again. I also don't have much faith in Prime 4 wowing me as a Switch game, the hardware has become too dated.

you're in the wrong timezone
nothing is getting announced today

it's not even daylight monday in america yet

5 hours

You are actually retarded

>the last few years of Nintendo consoles are always fucking hell.
it's funny, they still haven't learnt how to handle system switches, they always tell half their teams to start working on titles for the next system, but they're not allowed to show anything until the system is unveiled, so it looks to everyone else that nintendo is dying lol

>I also don't have much faith in Prime 4 wowing me as a Switch game
I really doubt it'll be a switch game

>the hardware has become too dated.
it was dated at launch
not a good sign when 2013 hardware can't run kokiri forest in a launch title in 2017
now things are even worse

t. stumped by timezones